Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

Tow mirrors?

Any special projects involving a decent amount of fab work (bumpers, sliders, roof racks, etc)

by AnfumEnvoy1836 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:52 pm

So I've been wondering if anyone has tried to fit up Sierra/Silverado Tow mirrors on and Envoy/Trailblazer? I haven't made it to the junk yard to pull one but I have measured the outside "cowl" or cover that meats the window and they measure out the same. Pics look like the same 3 bolt pattern but haven't confirmed spacing measurements. Reason for the question is that I have driven trucks my entire life and they have larger mirrors and the Envoy has tiny ass mirrors which I hate! Lol. So barring bolting on some goofy ass additional mirrors I was wondering if this could be done. Theoretically if the connectors were swapped and had all the same connections ie turn signal heat power, it could work except I'm not sure about how the memory situation works if that's a a dedicated connector or internally controlled by the computer through the existing connector. Anyways I'd be interested to hear it anyone says, also if I find a truck mirror at the junkyard and at least successfully bolted up I'll definitely post pictures.
AnfumEnvoy1836

Name: Andrew
Vehicle Year: 2003
Vehicle: GMC Envoy
DriveTrain: 4WD

by Diacom » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:54 pm

Have you even tried to search?

https://forums.offroadtb.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3092&hilit=tow+mirrors&start=20

Took all of about 30 seconds.
Diacom
Addict

Name: Noel
Vehicle Year: 2003
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ Aftermarket Locker

by wstuckey1 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:40 am

I've always thought dodge tow mirrors would be the best option for trailblazer tow mirrors. Folded down they look basically the same, but flipped up they're a good tow mirror. only problem I see is I would expect that the bolt pattern would be different and wiring would most likely also be different.
02 TB EXT, 4.2, 4x4 w/ G80, 5" lift, 33x12.5x17 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ, Matte Bronze Fuel Anza 17x8.5, Adapters. North Face Clearance Lights. MDB Fab Armor
wstuckey1
Cruiser

Name: Winston
Vehicle Year: 2002
Vehicle: Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80

Return to Fab Work