Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

New member from WA

New members: please introduce yourself here.

by Maikabo » Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:01 pm

Hello offroadtb.com! I'm from Washington State and got a 2006 Trailblazer EXT as my first car about a year ago which I use as a daily to drive to school and such.

Then I discovered that my car had this neat "4wd" thing that magically allows me to do off-roading too. So, I begun to do just that, going on nearby trails I realized how fun off-roading was. Then I quickly found out that ground clearance was a bit of an issue, especially with the EXT's longer wheelbase. I got a 3-inch lift block leveling kit that I installed to get some better clearance and also 1.5-inch wheel spacers to clear the upper ball joint for if I ever upgrade to larger tires.

I have been looking at this forum for a few months now which has been a huge help in allowing me to better understand my car. Didn't think much of creating an account until now, so here we are.

My current plan with my trailblazer is to have a vehicle that I can reliably drive to school every day but also be able to take off-roading with friends during the weekends with.
Maikabo

Name: Maika
Vehicle Year: 2006
Vehicle: Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT
DriveTrain: 4WD

by Diacom » Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:54 pm

Welcome to the site Maikabo.

You may find Facebook a more active environment for the community now and this forum as more of a library of information.

Enjoy your Trailblazer.
Diacom
Addict

Name: Noel
Vehicle Year: 2003
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ Aftermarket Locker

by xXxSilveradoxXx » Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:27 pm

Nice to see another EXT in the mix! Post up some pics whenever you get a chance!
2004 EXT, V8, 14-Bolt SF w/Trutrac, 33s, Long Tubes with true dual exhaust.
xXxSilveradoxXx
Cruiser

Name: Pete
Vehicle Year: 2004
Vehicle: Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ Limited Slip

Return to "I'm new to offroadtb.com!"