Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

New guy here!

New members: please introduce yourself here.

by 06-TB-LT » Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:57 pm

Hi! I am new here. This is my first time in any forum, so let me know if I am doing this right. I was looking for plans for a custom rear bumper that I could mount a custom bike rack onto. During my search, I came across this forum. I drive a 2006 Trailblazer LT, it has a 4.2L straight 6. The only mods so far is an aftermarket android head unit, and crossbars on the roof. My goal for it is to lift it either with body blocks or somehow lift it through the suspension. I also want to make a custom rear bumper that I can mount a bike rack onto, or make a bike rack for it. I am going to look through this forum for ideas, but if anyone has some suggestions, I am looking for ideas. My truck is a blank slate, and I am open to anything.

I am looking forward to learning from this forum, and I plan on posting my build progress once I get started.
06-TB-LT

Name: Eric
Vehicle Year: 2006
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD

by DirtyBacon04 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:28 pm

Welcome!
This place is practically a ghost town, flooded with spam bots. I've done a lot of work deleting spam posts and blocking those who posted, but for the most part everyone migrated to the Facebook groups, unfortunately.
There is a TON of vert valuable archived information on this site though!!
Trans-Continental Trailblazer - 5th Award
Current Count of Transmission Rebuilds: 5.5
***The more you know, the less you need.***
USMC '07-'12
Dirty Bacon's Build
DirtyBacon04

Name: Michael
Vehicle Year: 2004
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ Aftermarket Locker

Return to "I'm new to offroadtb.com!"