Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

Hello

New members: please introduce yourself here.

by arbitris » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:19 pm

I'm just taking a moment to say hello.
I tend to read a lot and not post much.
I'm a long time offroad and car enthusiast, a fabricator, and I usually love doing something a little less common.
I'm Probably one of the only people crazy enough to wheel a BMW, and them stubborn or stupid enough to modify it and continue to break and wheel it over and over again (Yes still as in it's parked in front of my trailblazer)
I don't want another Jeep.
I am a Chevy guy.
I also have an 06 Envoy Denali that's currently getting some go fast parts, and just picked up a well taken care of 2003 trailblazer LT fairly cheap because of some body damage that frankly with my plans will happen anyway.
arbitris

Name: Joe
Vehicle Year: 2003
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD

by Diacom » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:27 am

Hi Joe.

Looks like you have the skills already so this site will be more ideas for you than anything. Even though it has slowed to a near crawl now a days, if you come up with something you haven't seen here already, feel free to post it up. There are still some of us who come here semi-regular and newer folks who would benefit from fresh ideas.
Diacom
Addict

Name: Noel
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ Aftermarket Locker

by HARDTRAILZ » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:19 pm

Welcome. Looking forward to your plans coming to fruition!
I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone...but
they've always worked for me.
HARDTRAILZ

Name: Kyle
Vehicle Year: 2006
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ Aftermarket Locker

by arbitris » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:10 am

Thank you.
My trailblazer's first mod was removing the running boards. How hardcore is that?! lol. I had to try to climb under it to shift into park a couple times and that decision was made real fast.

I've started the teardown to replace oil pan, lifters, cam, and about $1500 worth of related engine upgrade parts on my envoy denali. While I have it apart I'll get a good idea of different dimensions to see what I think can fit where.
arbitris

Name: Joe

by Sugar16 » Sun May 10, 2020 10:29 am

Welcome. There is a ton of very good and useful information here which I'm sure you've already found. You might have to do a little digging but it's probably there. Looking forward to see your build come along. Funny thing is I too have a BMW that I'm building and I'm planning on wheeling it this summer. Should be done in a few weeks with it.
Sugar16
Off-Roader

Name: Jonathan
Vehicle Year: 2004
Vehicle: GMC Envoy

Return to "I'm new to offroadtb.com!"