Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

Any Interest in a 2020 OffroadTB.com Calendar?

Tell us what you'd like to see! Plus... site information, faqs, rules, announcements, etc.
Forum rules
The forum-wide rules can be found here: http://www.offroadtb.com/about/site-rules

by KillerKellerjr » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:19 am

Hello fellow TBOffroaders! So I know this might be a little late but I wouldn't mind a 2020 calendar of all your awesome pictures from this past year. I'd like to get a collection of photos to choose from and then post the calendar to purchase here. If the site admins are ok with this that is. No scam here as it will be just like the ones in the past using the same site where you purchase directly from them, not really looking to make a profit. Just want enjoyment out of seeing other awesome TBoffroad rides still out there. So please post your best pictures from this past year or two preferred in HD quality for best results. Then depending on the number of submissions and the quality we might have to vote and the top 12 make the calendar. I plan to link to this post on a few Facebook pages too as we need more traffic!

Admin please move to proper subforum if this is not correct place.
2006 Trailblazer LT - Black - Bone Stock for now
Tires: Falken WildPeak A/T3 255/70/R16
Build Log coming soon.....
KillerKellerjr
Cruiser

Name: Christopher Keller
Vehicle Year: 2006
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD

Return to Suggestions / News / Rules / Questions