Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

Gauges Issue

Trailblazer and Envoy related, but not off-road related...

by med71 » Thu May 21, 2020 1:41 pm

About ten days ago, I had an issue with my '03 Envoy right before I parked it to get surgery on my foot so I haven't been able to look at it since then. I was hoping to get a little info. about possible issues before I go pick it up in ten days; I can run the codes then. The Temp, Fuel, Oil, and Battery gauges all went to zero and the check gauges light came on. The speedometer was still working; don't remember if the tach was or not I didn't have time to run the codes when it happened. Is there anything common that causes this? I found the common issue with the motors, but I doubt all would be impacted at the same time. I also doubt that all the sensors would go bad at the same time. I'll be picking it up on 6/2 and can scan it at that time; it's a 200 mile drive back to my house from there so I need to verify it's just a gauge issue and not something more serious.
med71
Cruiser

Name: Mark
Vehicle Year: 2003
Vehicle: GMC Envoy
DriveTrain: 4WD

by Wheelstrack » Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:48 pm

I always check all the faults of my car through the computer. I've been using this since I ran into a license plate lookup before buying. Several tools are now available to help access all basic vehicle information, which provides basic information as well as all vehicle-related records.
Wheelstrack

Name: Met Conola
Vehicle Year: 2007
Vehicle: Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT
DriveTrain: 4WD

Return to Truck Discussion