Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

Wheel spacers help!!

Need new shoes? This is the place to discuss.

by TangoBravo » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:48 pm

I will throw a bone your way. Stop referring to adaptors and spacers as the same thing. Find out the difference in the two and you will answer your own question.
Scouts Out, Carbon County Search and Rescue/Carbon County volunteer firefighter.

Ams oil products bumper to bumper, Treadwright Guard Dogs, 3 inch suspension lift, 3 inch body lift 1.5" spacers, swaybar trashcan mod, quad headlight mod
TangoBravo
Addict

Name: Robert
Vehicle Year: 2004
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD

by liftedblazer » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:30 pm

As to the marine not to get too personal but I have earned my own strips as well I may not have gone to the sand box but have done my own miles of walking and terrors but never the less have searched and search for the proper equipment for my tb the problems iv run into was for the fact of most of the vehicle custom site are to customize pickups and or jeeps not SUVs this is my first time owning a SUV iv only had pickups and never had probs finding the right tools/equipment to do my rig up right. I do greatly appreciate people such as yourselfs that are so knowledgeable in the SUV world, I'd like to keep my knowledge up and expand my knowledge to the SUV world because I will have to say suspension wise and body mounting are far and few between the pickup and hotrod world
sex is like muddin you see the hole you think about it you slowly ease into it and once you in its balls to the wall until your motor blows
liftedblazer
Cruiser

Name: nate
Vehicle: Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT

by fishsticks » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:34 pm

Wut? :scratch:
11 Silverado LTZ - 6.2L/6l80, 2/3 drop, self tuned
85 Hilux - 3RZ, dual cases, caged, 40s, chromo everything
02 TrailBlazer LTZ - 35s, lockers, balls - Gone but not forgotten - Build
fishsticks

Name: Donny
Vehicle Year: Other
Vehicle: Other Vehicle
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ Aftermarket Locker

by Blazintrails03 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:55 pm

liftedblazer wrote:As to the marine not to get too personal but I have earned my own strips as well I may not have gone to the sand box but have done my own miles of walking and terrors but never the less have searched and search for the proper equipment for my tb the problems iv run into was for the fact of most of the vehicle custom site are to customize pickups and or jeeps not SUVs this is my first time owning a SUV iv only had pickups and never had probs finding the right tools/equipment to do my rig up right. I do greatly appreciate people such as yourselfs that are so knowledgeable in the SUV world, I'd like to keep my knowledge up and expand my knowledge to the SUV world because I will have to say suspension wise and body mounting are far and few between the pickup and hotrod world

You keep mentioning Pickups and Jeeps on other forums and searching google and amazon. This site was setup as a one stop shop for all of the info you need. So you need to search this site not others. Hell the easiest thing to do is look through the build threads, I can admit that I've personally gone through %99 of them, you'd be surprised the info and ideas you can pick up. A list a parts used is required right at the start of the thread. There are some guys on here that have been through and can attest for a strong majority of the parts available for our platform. Am I gonna mention them no (I'm not gonna get blamed for the PM's to come from that). But some simple searching and browsing will help you find out what you need to know.
The unofficial hat guy of ORTB viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4325

BUILD THREAD: viewtopic.php?f=74&t=5377&p=106362#p106362
Blazintrails03
Trail-Blazer

Name: Bobby
Vehicle Year: 2003

by JorDaneeKey » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:06 am

Between the signature and the grammar, oh the grammar, this is getting painful. Only solidifies my intense desire to stay away from mud holes and keep to the back country expeditions.
As told by the other half: Build Thread
JorDaneeKey
Addict

Name: JorDanee
Vehicle Year: 2003
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80

by DirtyBacon04 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:51 am

sorry everyone. I'll try to be more warming from now on. guess it's the new job that makes me irritable to strangers.
Trans-Continental Trailblazer - 5th Award
Current Count of Transmission Rebuilds: 5.5
***The more you know, the less you need.***
USMC '07-'12
Dirty Bacon's Build
DirtyBacon04

Name: Michael

by NC_IslandRunner » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:47 pm

Is Jeep not a SUV?
IF THE FISH STOP BITING... HUNT FOR SHELLS!!!
NC_IslandRunner

Name: Rory

by DirtyBacon04 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:19 am

NC_IslandRunner wrote:Is Jeep not a SUV?

Shhhhh, thats like calling a chineese person 'oriental'. While it is technically correct, they don't appreciate the terminology.
Trans-Continental Trailblazer - 5th Award
Current Count of Transmission Rebuilds: 5.5
***The more you know, the less you need.***
USMC '07-'12
Dirty Bacon's Build
DirtyBacon04

Name: Michael

by The Roadie » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:10 am

In my eyes, an SUV is the soccer mom unibody contraptions. Since we have a body on a solid frame, and a low range transfer case the way we use 'em expands the definition of the "typical" SUV.
The Roadie
Founder

Name: Bill Carton
Vehicle: GMC Envoy

Previous

Return to Wheels / Tires