Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

TreadWright Warden ATs

Need new shoes? This is the place to discuss.

by GreatLakes » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:35 am

This may have been discussed in the past but who currently or previously have ran tradwright wardan at? I don't do any major offroad stuff and if I can save a few hundred bucks that would be nice..they're current feedback tends to be pretty good.
GreatLakes

Name: Steve
Vehicle Year: 2006
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD

by TBYODA » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:36 pm

GreatLakes wrote:This may have been discussed in the past but who currently or previously have ran tradwright wardan at? I don't do any major offroad stuff and if I can save a few hundred bucks that would be nice..they're current feedback tends to be pretty good.

From what I have read here from other members running TW there about the same cost per mile. However at one time you could ask for the same brand of carcass. That being said you would know the date code on the tire and load range. Now with the bead to bead process you have no idea what brand or load range. And with fact they wear just as fast and you can get brand name tires for a few buck more. Now if have two set and just run these offroad then sure run them but daily IMHO don’t bother.
2008 TB Radflo coil overs, Z71 rear springs, 2" spacer, skyjacker N8030 shocks, LT285/75R16E Goodyear MTR

My Build ----- MY Youtube Channel
TBYODA

Name: Robert Sengillo
Vehicle Year: 2008
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ Limited Slip

Return to Wheels / Tires