Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

Hi...im new

New members: please introduce yourself here.

by 06trick » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:18 pm

I have a 06 trailblazer 4.2 my goal is to run 32inch tires
I'm looking to do marks highest body lift, my question is how do I get a suspension lift, I'd like to do z71 upgrades. Is the springs and shock all I need, what do I order them for? Tahoe, avalanche?
Any help greatly appreciated
Thanks
06trick

Name: Justin
Vehicle Year: 2006
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80

by djthumper » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:48 pm

Hi and welcome to the site. You sound like you want to do a build that has been done multiple times.

I think if you spent a little more time reading through the site You will find all of your questions have been answered. This includes that Mark is no longer doing a body lift.
djthumper

Name: Larry
Vehicle Year: 2006
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD

by joemoto311 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:57 am

Zone makes a 2" BL and this is the only route you can go without making your own relocation brackets. You can buy longer 10.9 bolts(you will have to source them), 3" blocks, and modify the brackets for 3".

Mark makes a 3" lift. You run your exact setup you have suspension wise if you go this route and I believe this with just some 1.5 adapters should be all you need depending on wheel back spacing. You wouldn't need a BL. But as mentioned, use the search or simply open up build threads and read what people have done. Members have done very well listing what parts work and how to go about it. Welcome
joemoto311
Cruiser

Name: Joe
Vehicle Year: 2004
Vehicle: GMC Envoy
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80

Return to "I'm new to offroadtb.com!"