Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

What struts to buy...

Trailblazer and Envoy related, but not off-road related...

by Jrgunn5150 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:22 pm

Midnyteryder196 wrote:
Jrgunn5150 wrote:
No, I'm not, but this is why I don't post on GMTNation. There was a time when this site was focused on capability, and function, not luxury and form. So this question may be better suited for GMTnation.

and another reason why i dont post on here very much at all.. just because someone doesnt go out and thrash their ride like you do isnt no reason to dismiss them or their questions.. some of us dont have "trails" to go on.. and yes some of us are out for more looks.. either way we all are apart of the same family and we should respect and help each other out even if we have different goals..

Especially since the platform is at least 7 years an older, there will be quite a few newer owners who may not wanna sacrifice luxury and form, but still want capability and function..

not saying you meant anything by it.. but it just comes across that if we are not down for any hardcore wheeling then we shouldn't be here..

just my .02

Let me lead by saying this, I'm no big shot here, not in charge of anything, and my opinion is worth exactly what you pay for it. :cheers:

If you don't want to go out and "thrash" your ride, there is a specific site for you, GMTnation. I don't go on Chevy forums and ask how to build my F100, I don't go on Pirate4x4 and ask about Trailblazer struts. I go to the appropriate corner of the web and research, read, then ask my questions if needed.

So, if you don't want to "thrash" your ride, and don't want to sacrifice luxury and form, this specific site isn't geared towards helping those people. Because thing's are a trade off, and my Trailblazer isn't as low, easy to get in and out of, doesn't get as good MPG, etc, as it did when it was stock. I have compromised the OE design, I've skewed it in favor of something that works for me.

I welcome everyone to come, see what thing's are about. See what kind of thing's a Trail/Voy can accomplish with a few mods. I'd welcome you to come on a trail with me, ride along, even let you drive.

But don't expect me to get on board with post's about how to fit 24's, add thirteen amps, put LED's all over everything, "stance", or how to make the thing ride like a Cadillac. That's simply not what this site is centered around.
Jrgunn5150
Veteran

Name: Jr.
Vehicle Year: 2006
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80

by TBYODA » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:22 am

Jrgunn5150 wrote:
Midnyteryder196 wrote:
Jrgunn5150 wrote:
No, I'm not, but this is why I don't post on GMTNation. There was a time when this site was focused on capability, and function, not luxury and form. So this question may be better suited for GMTnation.

and another reason why i dont post on here very much at all.. just because someone doesnt go out and thrash their ride like you do isnt no reason to dismiss them or their questions.. some of us dont have "trails" to go on.. and yes some of us are out for more looks.. either way we all are apart of the same family and we should respect and help each other out even if we have different goals..

Especially since the platform is at least 7 years an older, there will be quite a few newer owners who may not wanna sacrifice luxury and form, but still want capability and function..

not saying you meant anything by it.. but it just comes across that if we are not down for any hardcore wheeling then we shouldn't be here..

just my .02

Let me lead by saying this, I'm no big shot here, not in charge of anything, and my opinion is worth exactly what you pay for it. :cheers:

If you don't want to go out and "thrash" your ride, there is a specific site for you, GMTnation. I don't go on Chevy forums and ask how to build my F100, I don't go on Pirate4x4 and ask about Trailblazer struts. I go to the appropriate corner of the web and research, read, then ask my questions if needed.

So, if you don't want to "thrash" your ride, and don't want to sacrifice luxury and form, this specific site isn't geared towards helping those people. Because thing's are a trade off, and my Trailblazer isn't as low, easy to get in and out of, doesn't get as good MPG, etc, as it did when it was stock. I have compromised the OE design, I've skewed it in favor of something that works for me.

I welcome everyone to come, see what thing's are about. See what kind of thing's a Trail/Voy can accomplish with a few mods. I'd welcome you to come on a trail with me, ride along, even let you drive.

But don't expect me to get on board with post's about how to fit 24's, add thirteen amps, put LED's all over everything, "stance", or how to make the thing ride like a Cadillac. That's simply not what this site is centered around.

Amen bro !
2008 TB Radflo coil overs, Z71 rear springs, 2" spacer, skyjacker N8030 shocks, LT285/75R16E Goodyear MTR

My Build ----- MY Youtube Channel
TBYODA

Name: Robert Sengillo
Vehicle Year: 2008
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ Limited Slip

Previous

Return to Truck Discussion