Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

Delaware Newbie

New members: please introduce yourself here.

by BLAZED » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:51 pm

Hey everyone, I'm new here. My name is Brit(a dude), I live in Delaware. I have a 2003 TB EXT LT 4.2. Nothing to fancy right now. Pretty much stock but I have high hopes to get her where I want her to be soon. My TB is Dark Gray Metallic, the body does need some work, primarily the rear gate. I plan to lift her very soon and some new shoes to go along. A roof rack, prob a bull bar/grille guard, def some new suspension, and I really would like to swap the 4.2l for a 6.0 . Currently I have been fighting issues with the power steering (it had a pinhole in the pressure line, the line was replaced but then the power steering pump started overheating quickly, it was replace and now its still doing it. I will post another thread in reguards to this issue)

Currently the only real thing done to her is larger tires, a touchscreen/bluetooth/dvd headunit, new speakers, new smoked headlights, smoked taillights, smoked 3rd brake light, and LED's in the interior. And tomorrow I will be refinishing the fading grey? front bumper.

I am semi new to TB's, my history goes back to Camaros. Ive owned a few of them, one of them was my pride and joy but I sold it to give my kids a Christmas a few years back. Hopefully I can get this TB in a similar state; something I can really be proud of.

I found this site by who I only assume is another member. The guy had a offroadTB.com decal on his roof rack, parked at WAWA in Millsboro/Longneck Delaware.

Its nice to meet you all.

Brit

My Old Camaro
BLAZED

Name: Brit
Vehicle Year: 2003
Vehicle: Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT
DriveTrain: 4WD

by PROSPHOTO » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:35 pm

Welcome from NY; that was one hot Camaro!

The TB's run great, i6 or v8, good luck with it!
-Mike
PROSPHOTO

Name: Michael
Vehicle Year: 2006
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80

by wstuckey1 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:00 am

Welcome from Michigan. Hope to see another big ext soon. :thumleft:
02 TB EXT, 4.2, 4x4 w/ G80, 5" lift, 33x12.5x17 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ, Matte Bronze Fuel Anza 17x8.5, Adapters. North Face Clearance Lights. MDB Fab Armor
wstuckey1
Cruiser

Name: Winston
Vehicle Year: 2002

by Anthony Hernandez » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:08 am

I got a bunch of stuff for sale man. Bumpers, lift, springs, adapters.
Marks3"-moog 14's-fox shocks-z71's-4.56 gears-rear locker-
My build - viewtopic.php?f=74&t=6225
Anthony Hernandez
Trail-Blazer

Name: Anthony
Vehicle Year: 2007
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ Aftermarket Locker

by 06denaliman » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:09 pm

Welcome from maryland. Nice ls1 z with the c5 5 spokes. Some of my favorite wheels on those cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
06denaliman

Name: Justin
Vehicle: GMC Envoy

by BLAZED » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:34 pm

06denaliman wrote:Nice ls1 z with the c5 5 spokes. Some of my favorite wheels on those cars.

Thanks man. I truly miss that car. 6 years of time, money and sweat put into that car. Someday I will build another.
BLAZED

Name: Brit
Vehicle Year: 2003
DriveTrain: 4WD

by 06denaliman » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:58 am

BLAZED wrote:
06denaliman wrote:Nice ls1 z with the c5 5 spokes. Some of my favorite wheels on those cars.

Thanks man. I truly miss that car. 6 years of time, money and sweat put into that car. Someday I will build another.

I love f bodies. Had a 96 formula firebird with the lt1. Had some mods and drag radials out back. Drag raced it some mainly played on the street.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
06denaliman

Name: Justin
Vehicle: GMC Envoy

Return to "I'm new to offroadtb.com!"