Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

Hey y'all! (Cleveland's voice) from RI! Nyehehehe! (Peter's)

New members: please introduce yourself here.

by mizuku1 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:13 pm

Been lurking a while and figured it was about time to go legit. This forum has helped me out of a few jams, and given me info which I'm certain will be of use in the future. I've only had my Envoy a few months and as good as my Colorado treated me the 'Voy has restored balance to the universe by treating me equally as poorly. Maybe I'll post a symptom/resolution thread soon...but that's not what this thread is for so I digress. Aaaanyway...I'm new, I'm German, I'm extra tough! (I'm neither German nor extra tough, but if you got the Friends reference me and you is gonna git along just fine.) Also, I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize in advance for...everything I say from here on out. I drink Bud Light daily and root for the Patriots (unapologetically ((I've been a fan since before Brady(((when we sucked too)))))). Not sure if I miscounted parentheseszzes's so I'll just leave one more here> ). Sorry for not putting it in parentheses. :safe: <Had to use this emoji as I don't foresee any possible situation I'd ever have a reason to use it again so...enjoy that.
mizuku1

Name: Jake
Vehicle Year: 2004
Vehicle: GMC Envoy
DriveTrain: 4WD

by Flyingfischer5 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:05 am

Welcome to the site!

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk
Flyingfischer5
Off-Roader

Name: Craig
Vehicle Year: 2004
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD

by Trail X » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:14 am

Wow, good post. At least we get a good feeling for your unique personality. I bet you are quite a character in person!

Sorry to hear your envoy hasn't treated you well so far. If you need help, post up a question! We will help point you in the right direction.
8-) Build Thread | ExPo Build | YouTube Videos
Not all who wander are lost. -Tolkien
Trail X
Founder

Name: James Downing
Vehicle Year: 2005
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ Aftermarket Locker

Return to "I'm new to offroadtb.com!"