Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

New from Northern Indiana

New members: please introduce yourself here.

by buckhunterhite » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:59 pm

Hey everyone. I'm the new guy. I'm on my 3rd trailblazer have had great luck with them. This one is a 04. I want to lift it and go a little bigger on tires. Want a little heavier spring in the back to increase payload some. All help is welcome I've been reading a lot on here that is why I joined seems like good people here. The thing that is stumping me is with the heat. I've read a lot on here about actuator resets, and changes if you can't get it to change from vent to floor to defrost or a different combo. My problem is I can't get air flow to come out any where. I can feel heat at vent, switch to defrost i can feel heat, switch to floor i cant feel heat, BUT NO AIR FLOW ANYWHERE. Fan works at all speeds levels. I took fan out it is clean, works perfectly and ducts look clean where fan mounts. Rear airflow and heat is excellent!! Is it door actuator? Can all the doors be closed at once?

Sorry post is so long but it's cold here not much heat is rough on me.
buckhunterhite

Name: Brian Hite
Vehicle Year: 2004
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD

by Grimor » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:10 am

I can't help much with the heat, prob a bad flap or door some place. Welcome from Elkhart
Grimor
Trail-Blazer

Name: Dennis
Vehicle Year: 2006

by buckhunterhite » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:05 pm

I figured out the heat. After I took out all the actuators and tested them. Former owner had a new blower motor installed. It was wired backwards so fan ran in reverse
buckhunterhite

Name: Brian Hite
Vehicle Year: 2004

by bartonmd » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:44 pm

Welcome from central Indiana!

Mike
bartonmd

Name: Mike
Vehicle Year: 2007