Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

FNG in Arizona

New members: please introduce yourself here.

by ChubbyFenix38 » Wed May 17, 2017 12:47 pm

Morning Chaps! My name is Rhett and I live in Tucson (by way of St. Louis, MO.). I bought an 02 TB from a neighbor when I moved here a couple of years ago as just a get around kind of vehicle but the more I drove it, the more I have fallen in love with it :flex dirty: I have had alot of work to do to get it in tip top shape over the last couple of years but my efforts have been richly rewarded. I've done almost all the work myself which has just further indoctrinated me into the TB love affair. I only have a couple more things to replace before I get to start having some fun (New CV axles and finishing the ball joints I started last month). Here's the plan for the build.

1-Liftmeister 2.5" lift
2-Wheel Spacers and 265-75-16 rubber
3-Intake and Exhaust modification (not looking for more power, just better sound)
4-Rear Tire Mount. I have found one online that plugs into the hitch receiver but I would really rather have an entire bumper combo like I have seen some guys do here. I just currently do not have the welding ability in me.

I'm pretty happy with all that and I will for sure post pics of my progress and really want feedback and advice. More little stuff along the way of course but my current build estimate is around $2700 which is something I can live with. Damn sure better than going out and buying a new car and having to waste 40 grand on something boring.

Glad to be here and I look forward to rolling high soon :safari:
Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot withstand the storm" and the warrior whispers back "I am the Storm"
ChubbyFenix38

Name: Rhett
Vehicle Year: 2002
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD

by bartonmd » Fri May 19, 2017 2:29 pm

Welcome!

Mike
bartonmd

Name: Mike
Vehicle Year: 2007
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80

by KingBird » Sun May 21, 2017 6:43 pm

Welcome aboard!
Bravada G80 3.73 converted to selectable 4wd.
KingBird
Trail-Blazer

Name: Brian
Vehicle: Other GMT360/370

by galio839 » Sun May 28, 2017 8:10 am

Welcome to the website! We're a friendly bunch here, you'll fit right in! :) See you around! :D
galio839
Cruiser

Name: George Smith
Vehicle: Other Vehicle

Return to "I'm new to offroadtb.com!"