Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

Hello From Pennsylvania

New members: please introduce yourself here.

by connorwallin » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:11 pm

Hello I'm Connor new here. I am brand new to off-roading and the Traiblazer scene. I am very excited to be here. I've been searching for a Traiblazer for awhile, about 5 months now. Finally found one at my local mechanic from an older lady who was just ready to get rid of it. It's a 2007 Chevy Trailblazer. Defiantly needs a good detail and has a small dent on the driver side. Currently in the shop getting some things replaced and checked but will be coming home with me this week. Got into off-roading from some of my friends. Most likely will add a 2" or 3" lift in the future and of course some bigger tires. I can't wait to start my build!
Attachments
IMG_1408.JPG
Last edited by connorwallin on Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
connorwallin
Cruiser

Name: Connor
Vehicle Year: 2007
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD

by Chubbykid » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:42 pm

Hey.

I am new too. I had my 2004 Envoy for awhile and thought it would be kinda cool to lift it like an inch for laughs but then I found this place and it turns out you can actually off road these babies. So now I am all in. Anyways to the point. I will be moving back to PA at the end of the year :woot: So if your on the east side maybe we could hit some trails.
Chubbykid

Name: Bryce Hower
Vehicle Year: 2004
Vehicle: GMC Envoy

by NC_IslandRunner » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:57 pm

Welcome, you've come to the right place! All the info you should need is here, don't mind the dents, you'll add your own soon enough. Look around, ask questions if needed and most importantly, have fun with it!
IF THE FISH STOP BITING... HUNT FOR SHELLS!!!
NC_IslandRunner

Name: Rory
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80

by DirtyBacon04 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:29 pm

Welcome to the madness. Be proud of the dents and scratches that you earn. All of mine have a story... most of them good.
Trans-Continental Trailblazer - 5th Award
Current Count of Transmission Rebuilds: 5.5
***The more you know, the less you need.***
USMC '07-'12
Dirty Bacon's Build
DirtyBacon04

Name: Michael
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ Aftermarket Locker

by connorwallin » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:21 pm

Chubbykid wrote:Hey.

I am new too. I had my 2004 Envoy for awhile and thought it would be kinda cool to lift it like an inch for laughs but then I found this place and it turns out you can actually off road these babies. So now I am all in. Anyways to the point. I will be moving back to PA at the end of the year :woot: So if your on the east side maybe we could hit some trails.

Awesome, we are in this journey together then! Keep in touch or message me whenever, I'd love to hit some trails!
connorwallin
Cruiser

Name: Connor

by bartonmd » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:09 pm

Welcome!
bartonmd

Name: Mike