Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

New from CA

New members: please introduce yourself here.

by ca_charlie » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:11 pm

Morning everyone, just joined the forum and thought I would say hello. I've owned my trailblazer for a little over 10 years, and recently started looking at new trucks to replace 'the old girl'. After seeing what I would be paying for what I really want (crew cab Silverado), I realized instead of spending over 30k on a new truck, I should just put a couple grand into my trusty steed. So doing a bit of searching led me here, in search of the MDB Fabrication bumper and so hopefully my journey starts today. Can't wait to really dive in and see what cool stuff everyone has done or learned with their Trailblazers.
ca_charlie

Name: charles
Vehicle Year: 2004
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 2WD

by rScherzer » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:21 pm

Welcome to forum! Check out the build section, there is everything from mild to wild!
rScherzer
Off-Roader

Name: Robert
Vehicle Year: 2002
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80

by HawkeyeC25 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:37 pm

Welcome - and great choice! Lots of potential in these trucks. Also, be sure to decide if you ever want a body lift BEFORE you buy Mike's bumper kits. He makes them for both and if you go body lift AFTER, you'll be left with a 3" gap where his custom bumpers could have filled in!
2005 Trailblazer EXT LT V8 Lifted
Build Thread
There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
HawkeyeC25
Trail-Blazer

Name: Craig
Vehicle Year: 2005
Vehicle: Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ Aftermarket Locker

Return to "I'm new to offroadtb.com!"