Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

Another Newbe

New members: please introduce yourself here.

by Craig » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:10 pm

Hi all! Happy to say I found you here and I have been filled with lots of knowledge and ideas for fun things to do both to the truck and with it.

So far I have spoke with MarkMC and installed a 3" lift. I have replaced the burnt out lights in my steering wheel with blue LEDs and have also created a neat front badge with some plexi glass and orange LEDs.

I live in Wisconsin and am very much looking forward to finishing up my year with some new tires to try on the fresh snow we are getting.

I know this is a little odd but with the envoy I have I have air springs in the rear that I do enjoy for the nice ride. I was able to still use the air spring but made a strap type setup that would hold them in place even if the axel were to drop at an angle that the air spring would not extend to which is what the main concern is. When I have a few posts and able to start my build I will explain in further detail.

Until then I have been looking at photos submitted for the calendar and love the one of the TB at white ridge in Utah. It is my plan to make a trip out there the end of June for a few days.

Hope to hear from you all

Craig's
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Craig

Name: Craig
Vehicle Year: 2005
Vehicle: GMC Envoy XL
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80

by Jrgunn5150 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:03 pm

Welcome from the other side of the Lake !
Jrgunn5150
Veteran

Name: Jr.
Vehicle Year: 2006
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80

Return to "I'm new to offroadtb.com!"