Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

What up?!

New members: please introduce yourself here.

by The Roadie » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:38 pm

NickNorie wrote:...it is street legal!!!!! ...
Ahhhhh, I was just looking for the front license plate and missed it. And what's the plastic tank? Didn't think those were legal for fuel.
Heck - why not drive that for a work car?
The Roadie
Founder

Name: Bill Carton
Vehicle Year: 2004
Vehicle: GMC Envoy
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80

by That1Guy » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:39 pm

The Roadie wrote:
NickNorie wrote:...it is street legal!!!!! ...
Ahhhhh, I was just looking for the front license plate and missed it. And what's the plastic tank? Didn't think those were legal for fuel.
Heck - why not drive that for a work car?

Its a fuel tank, im going to put a fuell cell inside tho. What it has may not be legal but it works.
Yeah it has no front plate, only a rear and i also need to get it caught up on registration.
funny story about the using it for work, i asked if I could one day, boss said sure, just need to check it out when you get here. So I show up to work, bring him outside and he takes one look at it and tells me to go get my other car :oops: Too much wheel showing with no flaps and it just doesnt look good for business. Oh well ill try again when I get a hydraulic clutch. Not to mention it drinks gas like I drink gatorade (alot).
04 T.B. with McMeister lift, airraid CAI, flowmaster 40 series, Bridgestone Dueler apt 4's, and a G-80!

Previously known as NickNorie
That1Guy
Addict

Name: Nick
Vehicle Year: Other
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 2WD w/ G80

by The Roadie » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:07 pm

OK, I'm getting it now. Street legal for desert purposes, but not legal to drive on the streets in Vista. :woot:
The Roadie
Founder

Name: Bill Carton
Vehicle Year: 2004
Vehicle: GMC Envoy
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80

by That1Guy » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:11 am

The Roadie wrote:OK, I'm getting it now. Street legal for desert purposes, but not legal to drive on the streets in Vista. :woot:

Exactly, I have only gotten thumbs up from cops so i assume they like it. its just too loud for delivery and no music :wallbash:. But when I become an emt it will more than likely be my DD.
04 T.B. with McMeister lift, airraid CAI, flowmaster 40 series, Bridgestone Dueler apt 4's, and a G-80!

Previously known as NickNorie
That1Guy
Addict

Name: Nick
Vehicle Year: Other
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 2WD w/ G80

Previous

Return to "I'm new to offroadtb.com!"