Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

Cowboy63645's Build - 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer

Builds classified as Mall Rated have minimal modifications, or their owners have not posted trail reports to progress through the ranking system. If you are going to start a build thread, you must start it here. If it is not correct per your rank, please PM a moderator.

Moderator: navigator

by cowboy63645 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:06 pm

2002 Chevy Trailblazer EXT
4.2, auto, 3.42 gears and NO G80

Suspension Modifications: Liftmeister front lift/Z71 rear springs and shocks

Exterior Modifications: removed lower portion of the air dam as well as the factory running boards

Engine Modifications: N/A

Interior Modifications: Maglite mount, power invertor

Recovery Equipment: 2x 2"x30' recovery straps, multiple shackles, rear receiver mounted shackle mount, 3/8"x14' log chain, air compressor, tire repair kit, "slime" tire sealant, tool kit, and electrical kit (fuses, wire, relay's, switches, electrical tape, heat shrink tubing, wire cutter's/stripper's)

Electrical Modifications: N/A

I have not had alot of time or money to put into the trailblazer other than into routine maintenance, but mods are waiting to be performed, including closed loop front tow hooks, CB and antenna, wheel spacers, 265/70/17 KM2's, as well as a long list of other mods. None the less, the TB is a daily driver and family vehicle as well as the "weekend warrior" and I am building it around both worlds, both comfort on and off road as well as reliability. Here are a few pictures to get the ball rolling, and I will update as time and money allow for mods!

This is a picture of the TB after about 2 weeks of ownership

and this is what it currently looks like, as well as how I have my equipment organized

cowboy63645

Vehicle Year: 2002
Vehicle: Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT
DriveTrain: 4WD

Return to Mall Rated Builds