Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

Lil_Freak_66's Build: 2002 Trailblazer

Builds classified as Mall Rated have minimal modifications, or their owners have not posted trail reports to progress through the ranking system. If you are going to start a build thread, you must start it here. If it is not correct per your rank, please PM a moderator.

Moderator: navigator

by lil_freak_66 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:13 pm

2002 chevy trailblazer LS

4x4,3.42 gears

Suspension Modifications:
currently stock

Exterior Modifications:
removed the air duct off the front bumper
CB antenna
Offroad roof Lights

vinyl "racing" stripe (yeah,it did actually add 987 hp and 639 ft. lbs of torque at the wheels! :drive: )
(I hope you know that im joking)

mechanical Modifications:
K&N

Interior Modifications:
Midland CB

Recovery Equipment:
reciever mount shackle,recovery straps,and my bug out bag.

Electrical Modifications:
clear,amber and red(red is now removed) strobe Lights-More added as of June 2010.
CB radio
Roof mounted lights

future modifications.
liftmeister spacer lift kit,Z71 rear.

As she sits as of Jan. 2010

original setup

first thing i did was a different muffler and the resonator delete,i couldnt tell you what muffler it is,but it is a dual outlet,and i will one day do the duals(one outlet is welded shut)

no pics of the muffler currently,but here is a pic of the tailpipe.

Interior shot of the roof light pattern(20 dollar cheapo's from autozone,not yet aimed)

exterior shot of the lights.

removed the running boards.

CB mounted,it is attached through the screws that hold the cover piece right there(idk the name of it)

just some mall rated stuff now(make fun of me,go ahead,but i like to look different as well as be different,makes it easier to find the ride when im at walmart

....to each his own eh?)
chevy windshield sticker,chevy side stickers and the vinyl stripe.and yes the stripe is 1-2 inches offset to the passenger side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoTMMijwZR0

please note,this is not the finished install for the lights,additional ones are pending arrival and install.

will update this when i get the time to get additional pictures and mods. :flex dirty:

**UPDATE**

currently researching bumpers,sliders and skid plates,all custom...or at least copied from yall! :mechanic:
Last edited by lil_freak_66 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
Michigan Search & Rescue.
SARTECH III
lil_freak_66
Trail-Blazer

Name: Tyler
Vehicle Year: 2002
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD

by lil_freak_66 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:57 am

Updated my emergency lights with strobes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y4jIniobNU

Please note,these lights are not meant for clearing traffic or any other illegal practice,they are used when i help stranded motorists on the side of the road,which is quite often.

Also,made a switch panel for my lights.

My current roof lights will soon go into/onto my bumper,my roof will be supplemented by 4-6 lights appx. 1.5 inches larger than what is currently up there,I am not sure if i will wire them into the same switch.
Michigan Search & Rescue.
SARTECH III
lil_freak_66
Trail-Blazer

Name: Tyler
Vehicle Year: 2002
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD

Return to Mall Rated Builds