Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

Darkrider_LS's Build: 2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS

Builds classified as Mall Rated have minimal modifications, or their owners have not posted trail reports to progress through the ranking system. If you are going to start a build thread, you must start it here. If it is not correct per your rank, please PM a moderator.

Moderator: navigator

by Darkrider_LS » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:47 pm

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Year: 2008
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Trailblazer LS

Drivetrain Specs: 4.2 I6, 4L60E trans, 3.42 gearing

Suspension Modifications: None currently

Exterior Modifications: Lower valance removed from front bumper cover, Plate mount removed from bumper cover.

Engine Modifications: Resonator Delete

Interior Modifications: Sirius Starmate 7 satilite radio installed

Recovery Equipment: 5000 lg tow strap, 5000 lb loop (to wrap around a tow hook or hitch ball), Motormaster Eliminator 700W booster pack

Electrical Modifications: None currently installed, Parts on hand to convert to HID just need to get parts to do Cap mod.
Darkrider_LS
Cruiser

Name: Chris
Vehicle Year: 2008
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD

by Darkrider_LS » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:54 pm

I was looking for a newer vehicle at the time for work and was initially looking at a Dodge Charger at the same GMC Dealership that i found the trailblazer at. When i got pre approved for the Charger i found out i needed a 5k down payment which i could not afford at the time. So the salesperson i was dealing with and i took a look through the inventory and found the Trailblazer in the list that fit the criteria to get the loan. Took the truck for a test drive and the rest was history.

First month of ownership: November 2012

Darkrider_LS
Cruiser

by Darkrider_LS » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:04 pm

Last month: after an oops with some black ice i temp removed the front bumper cover and let it sit till the weather warmed up allowing me to reinstall it properly. At this time i removed the plate mount and the lower black valance at the bottom of the cover.

Darkrider_LS
Cruiser

Return to Mall Rated Builds