Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

bustedblazer's Build - 2002 Chevy Trailblazer with pictures

Builds classified as Mall Rated have minimal modifications, or their owners have not posted trail reports to progress through the ranking system. If you are going to start a build thread, you must start it here. If it is not correct per your rank, please PM a moderator.

Moderator: navigator

by bustedblazer » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:26 am

2002 Chevrolet trailblazer Ls

Suspension
front:kyb GR2 struts*, 88 springs, 2.5'' ebay mystery lift
rear: Kyb GR2 shocks, Z71 springs, 2'' ebay mystery lift

*The stud on top of the kyb struts is almost too short to get the strut retaining nut screwed on to a comfortable level with the lift spacers and 88 springs. just barely past flush with the end of the stud. just my personal experience with KYBs, your mileage may vary. should have got bilsteins

tires
265/75R16 sumitomo all terrains

Interior
summit plastic racing bucket seats, complete with check airbag dash lights. 8/29/11 put factory seats back in. the racing seats were the most retarded thing i ever did. :wallbash:
rifle rack out of a patrol car.

Exterior
debadged, un-roof racked, and de-side molded. driver side fender creased and passenger side door with a huge dent. haha

Mods
home made cai from 3'' ABS. added pcv valve. resonator delete, pcm4less trans cooler, 40 series flowmaster, 10/1/11 pcmforless tune.

Future Mods
new trans from shift right, some type of locker, flex-a-lite fan, new fender and door! CB radio, and flat black my wheels.
Attachments
0329111805b.jpg
(19.89 KiB) Downloaded 243 times
1206100853a.jpg
0314111245a.jpg
bustedblazer
Cruiser

Name: travis
Vehicle Year: 2002
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD

Return to Mall Rated Builds