Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

Lightbars and Pods

Breaker 1-9, anybody got a copy? Any discussion or mods relating to electrons and wires go here.

by tsmith1156 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:47 pm

Ok everybody! I have been talking to the guys over at FCKLightbars, and they are looking to get the brand expanded further so.... I have been told that I can get 10% off of orders, not sure if that's just my orders or ones for everyone but we can try for everyone and see what happens! They have a wide variety of lightbars, pods, etc. Here is the website so you can check them out!
http://fcklightbars.com/

ATTENTION:After talking with some more of the employees I decided I did not want to be apart of this company! They have horrible customer service, they think it is acceptable to speak to customers like they are garbage and they are terrible at product support.
Last edited by tsmith1156 on Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tsmith1156
Off-Roader

Name: Tyler Smith
Vehicle Year: 2005
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD

by Diacom » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:57 am

Seems like a good range of products.

The one reason these guys may have trouble expanding their product line is their not exactly descriptive on each light type. This may confuse some people who are looking as to the difference between their R1 and R2 series light bars as an example. Though appears to be more with just the bars rather than the pods.

I think they would be wise to add additional information somewhere as to why you would want one series of lights over another.
Diacom
Addict

Name: Noel
Vehicle Year: 2003
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ Aftermarket Locker

by tsmith1156 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:00 pm

Yes I agree completely, and I told them it would look a lot better if instead of them having the same picture of one bar posted for different sizes, they should post each individual picture.
tsmith1156
Off-Roader

Name: Tyler Smith
Vehicle Year: 2005
DriveTrain: 4WD

Return to Electrical / Radios