Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

3" BODY LIFTS FOR SALE!

Products offered by our vendor: high-voltage

by high-voltage » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:26 am

I am ready to start taking orders for the 3" body lifts!!!!

These kits we be prepay. After a couple of weeks or I get a bunch of orders I will have the parts manufactured. The kits will take a couple of weeks for assembly after I place the order.

The full kits are $450 shipped in the lower 48. PM me for shipping estimate for anywhere else.
Pay pal money to jgipple@southslope.net
THE DECAL DUDE
The unoffical source for ORTB decals!
high-voltage
Off-Road Vendor

Name: Jeff
Vehicle Year: 2005
Vehicle: Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80

by gabepiceno » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:36 am

Sign me up Jeff. Just wondering are you requiring the full 450 be paid up front to place an order or just a portion? Let me know asap sir I would like to place my order today thanks
gabepiceno
Cruiser

Name: Gabriel Piceno
Vehicle Year: 2004
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer

by high-voltage » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:20 pm

gabepiceno wrote:Sign me up Jeff. Just wondering are you requiring the full 450 be paid up front to place an order or just a portion? Let me know asap sir I would like to place my order today thanks

Yeah I need the full $450 to place the order. I need to pay my suppliers when I place the order.
THE DECAL DUDE
The unoffical source for ORTB decals!
high-voltage
Off-Road Vendor

Name: Jeff

by markmc » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:16 am

Props to you Jeff

Getting the body lift back into production is a milestone for the GM360/370 community.

Prepay is what i had to do to get started, and worked well.

Anyone thinking of running 33s or larger should jump on the band wagon asap..imo

i get daily emails from guys looking for the 3" body lift, so your orders should be filled soon..
markmc
Off-Road Vendor

Name: Mark
Vehicle Year: 2007
DriveTrain: 2WD

by HARDTRAILZ » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:41 am

Nice.
I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone...but
they've always worked for me.
HARDTRAILZ

Name: Kyle
Vehicle Year: 2006
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ Aftermarket Locker

by fishsticks » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:15 pm

I look forward to seeing more tall 360's around...
11 Silverado LTZ - 6.2L/6l80, 2/3 drop, self tuned
85 Hilux - 3RZ, dual cases, caged, 40s, chromo everything
02 TrailBlazer LTZ - 35s, lockers, balls - Gone but not forgotten - Build
fishsticks

Name: Donny
Vehicle Year: Other
Vehicle: Other Vehicle

by gabepiceno » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:18 pm

i just sent my payment to reserve my kit jeff thank you very much for making this kit a reality again.
gabepiceno
Cruiser

by TangoBravo » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:25 am

This is exactly why I held out. Look for my purchase around the begaining of the new year.
Scouts Out, Carbon County Search and Rescue/Carbon County volunteer firefighter.

Ams oil products bumper to bumper, Treadwright Guard Dogs, 3 inch suspension lift, 3 inch body lift 1.5" spacers, swaybar trashcan mod, quad headlight mod
TangoBravo
Addict

Name: Robert
DriveTrain: 4WD

by steveroche » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:27 pm

I'll be on the list soon enough, just have to stockpile a little cash first. I'll probably end up sending you a PM by the beginning of December.
steveroche
Addict

Name: Steve Roche
Vehicle Year: 2003

by BigBen » Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:03 pm

Ah damn! I didn't see this before now. I'll have the $$$ to you in 2-3 weeks. Hopefully sooner. What's the time frame on shipping look like now? Any chance of getting the install instructions emailed so I can start planning? B.mayhall09 at gmail dot com
BigBen
Off-Roader

Name: Ben

by navigator » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:38 am

BigBen wrote:Ah damn! I didn't see this before now. I'll have the $$$ to you in 2-3 weeks. Hopefully sooner. What's the time frame on shipping look like now? Any chance of getting the install instructions emailed so I can start planning? B.mayhall09 at gmail dot com

Ben, I'm sure the instructions are very similar to the ones for the Zone lift.
I think the main thing is to PB blast everything you can, then again I've never really paid attention to those bolts, they might not have exposed threads.

Get under there and clean the mud out anyway :-)

I changed my tranny fluid a few weeks back and I don't really get too muddy and pressure wash the underside and go through the carwashes which wash the underside etc and I still had to chip the hard dirt away from the tranny pan to get it off.
"Please consider a search before posting. Folks on this site PIONEERED functional offroad use of these trucks."
The answer to many common lift questions can be found
here
My Build Thread
navigator

Name: Chris

by gabepiceno » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:14 pm

BigBen wrote:Ah damn! I didn't see this before now. I'll have the $$$ to you in 2-3 weeks. Hopefully sooner. What's the time frame on shipping look like now? Any chance of getting the install instructions emailed so I can start planning? B.mayhall09 at gmail dot com

just sent you an email with the instructions in a pdf file that i recieved from mark hope it helps
gabepiceno
Cruiser

by BigBen » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:46 pm

Thanks y'all. Got all the info. It may be a couple months till I get around to actually getting it installed. Unless of course Fishsticks wants to help the first part of January (beer or whiskey would be supplied). I just don't wanna climb under there in a wet Oregon winter.
BigBen
Off-Roader

by fishsticks » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:40 pm

BigBen wrote:Thanks y'all. Got all the info. It may be a couple months till I get around to actually getting it installed. Unless of course Fishsticks wants to help the first part of January (beer or whiskey would be supplied). I just don't wanna climb under there in a wet Oregon winter.

I have a garage. It fits both my TB and my new 37" Irok clad Yota. It'll hold yours. :mrgreen:
11 Silverado LTZ - 6.2L/6l80, 2/3 drop, self tuned
85 Hilux - 3RZ, dual cases, caged, 40s, chromo everything
02 TrailBlazer LTZ - 35s, lockers, balls - Gone but not forgotten - Build
fishsticks

Name: Donny

by bgwolfpack » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:19 pm

Hey Ben if you take Donny up on the offer, let me know if you'd like an extra set of hands. :cheers:
bgwolfpack
Veteran

Name: Randy

by BigBen » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:46 am

bgwolfpack wrote:Hey Ben if you take Donny up on the offer, let me know if you'd like an extra set of hands. :cheers:

sounds good. I'm gonna wait a little while. Wanna get a bumper from Mike so there's no need to relocate the stock one anywhere except into the back seats. Shooting for the end of January maybe. I'll keep you guys updated.
BigBen
Off-Roader

by gabepiceno » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:09 pm

does anyone have any info on the shipment of the body lifts or if they are even ready? Its going on 8 weeks now since high voltage started taking orders. I dont seem to be getting a clear answer on this matter. last update was really vague something about not allowing time for powder coating?? when will we be recieving these body lifts???? or if they will not be ready anytime soon please let us know so we can plan for this. thanks
gabepiceno
Cruiser

by Trail X » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:28 pm

Gabe, just a heads up, High Voltage hasn't posted here in over a month. I'd try PMing him if you want his attention.
8-) Build Thread | ExPo Build | YouTube Videos
Not all who wander are lost. -Tolkien
Trail X
Founder

Name: James Downing

by bartonmd » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:40 pm

gabepiceno wrote:does anyone have any info on the shipment of the body lifts or if they are even ready? Its going on 8 weeks now since high voltage started taking orders. I dont seem to be getting a clear answer on this matter. last update was really vague something about not allowing time for powder coating?? when will we be recieving these body lifts???? or if they will not be ready anytime soon please let us know so we can plan for this. thanks

Usually better done via PM, but since you asked pubicly, I'll respond in turn, even though it's not my product... He STARTED taking orders nearly 8 weeks ago (taking your word for it), but as he said, he was taking orders for a few weeks, then when he had enough orders, he would place orders for everything... Basically like a group buy, and the lead time typically starts after the GB closes, not when it opens...

The thing about powder coat is that the sheet metal shop is making them (lead time of 2-2.5 weeks), and they're also getting powder coated (which is another week), but he was lumping that together, because we hadn't gone over it in detail in several months... He was thinking 2 weeks until he got them, rather than 2 weeks, then 1 week, then a few days shipping... I just got the call, today, that the brackets are done, so tomorrow, I will take them to the powder coater, where they can start their ~week, then I'll put them on a pallet and ship them to him, which will take another 3 days or so... I would expect brackets to show up to him right around new years... I don't know what the ultimate long pole in the tent is, but I suspect it's the sheet metal (per SOP)...

So in short, this is not a matter of "will it be here now or in 6 months..." It's a matter of will it be week after next, or in 3 weeks... Again, not my product, not my dime, but give the guy a break... While it's a proven product, the supply chain, shipping, etc. is mostly new...

Mike
bartonmd

Name: Mike
Vehicle Year: 2007

by plaen » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:18 pm

Just got my lift blocks today, waiting on hardware, then to the sky, or well 3" more to the sky... Lol

Thanks again Jeff and everyone who put this all together.
plaen
Off-Roader

Name: Paul
Vehicle Year: 2002

Next

Return to High Voltage Stuff