Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

Bushwacker Fender Flares Group Buy Offer

Products offered by our vendor: Bushwacker Inc.

by The Roadie » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:04 am

I would consider those to be confidential marketing data, and would not expect them to share.
The Roadie
Founder

Name: Bill Carton
Vehicle Year: 2004
Vehicle: GMC Envoy
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80

by Regulator1175 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:16 am

Regulator1175 wrote:
bushwacker_inc wrote:
It's like being the red headed step child of a bunch of bastard children! :hissyfit: :raspberry: :cheers:

Didn't you initially take a pair of tin snips to your fenders? What are you worried about? :raspberry:

Yes, I had to cut about 3 inches out of my fender at 11pm just to get my truck out of the parking lot after getting the tires mounted earlier that day. The shop even told me that they had to back it out of the garage and then put it on their dolly's to turn it 90 degrees to park it in the lot. :D

I knew going into all this that it wouldn't matter to my truck if they came into production or not. Not only are they not needed in Indiana, but they probably wouldn't fit my truck anymore anyway. I did e-mail and post on their facebook page for the benefit of those that wanted/needed them.

I only posted earlier because I found it amusing that the Envoy's are a step below the bastard children that the TB's are to the off road community. :raspberry:
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Mark Twain
--Build--
Regulator1175
Veteran

Name: Matthew McClelland
Vehicle Year: 2002

by Hatchet669 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:46 am

The Roadie wrote:I would consider those to be confidential marketing data, and would not expect them to share.

yea i know but i thought i would just ask if we barley made it or had some extra. Cause if we just made the 250 mark, i don't know how confident i can be that all 250 make the payment. But if we had 350, i think we would be good at the minimum of 250 orders. That's all.
Hatchet669
Trail-Blazer

Name: Joe
Vehicle Year: 2003
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD

by The Roadie » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:55 am

Regulator1175 wrote:... I found it amusing that the Envoy's are a step below the bastard children that the TB's are to the off road community. :raspberry:
Odd thing, then, that this bastard's bastard 'voy was built and wheeling before any of ya. :finger: :raspberry:
The Roadie
Founder

Name: Bill Carton
Vehicle Year: 2004

by BigBen » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:00 pm

Any idea how much the down payment would be? I'm in for a set. Also I'm in Portland and my TB sits for nearly 3-4 at a time since I drive a truck over the road. Lending my tb to BW for experiments wouldn't be an issue. Plus maybe that way I could get em preinstalled. :)

Ben
BigBen
Off-Roader

Name: Ben
Vehicle Year: 2006
Vehicle: Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT

by Hatchet669 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:51 pm

BigBen wrote:Any idea how much the down payment would be? I'm in for a set. Also I'm in Portland and my TB sits for nearly 3-4 at a time since I drive a truck over the road. Lending my tb to BW for experiments wouldn't be an issue. Plus maybe that way I could get em preinstalled. :)

Ben

ಠ_ಠ $250
Hatchet669
Trail-Blazer

Name: Joe

by Diacom » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:58 pm

So, what is the option for those who won't use paypal? I'm in, just not going that route. Suppose I'll wait to see if I get the email and find out what is says... :scratch:
Diacom
Addict

Name: Noel
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ Aftermarket Locker

by bushwacker_inc » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:02 pm

Diacom wrote:So, what is the option for those who won't use paypal? I'm in, just not going that route. Suppose I'll wait to see if I get the email and find out what is says... :scratch:

Hello - There won't be another option outside of Paypal. Fortunately they don't require you to create an account, you just enter your CC info for the down payment when the time comes. It would be no different than any other online transaction.
bushwacker_inc
Cruiser

Name: Bushwacker

by navigator » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:14 pm

I love paypal, I feel better about entering my CC info in one place and not giving it to folks I don't know over the internet and not worry about the security issues I would worry about if I were giving my CC number out to everyone.
"Please consider a search before posting. Folks on this site PIONEERED functional offroad use of these trucks."
The answer to many common lift questions can be found
here
My Build Thread
navigator

Name: Chris

by bushwacker_inc » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:58 pm

Hello everyone! Just a quick update - we've posted a pre-order form for those who just want to pre-order and not fill out a survey. This applies to Trailblazer owners only - the survey results were conclusive to only support the Trailblazer.

Pre-Order Form - Must be submitted by Sept 21st, 2011
http://bushwacker.polldaddy.com/s/trail ... order-form

-Thanks
Bushwacker, Inc.
bushwacker_inc
Cruiser

Name: Bushwacker

Previous

Return to Bushwacker Inc.