Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

3 Inch lift

Tell us what you'd like to see! Plus... site information, faqs, rules, announcements, etc.
Forum rules
The forum-wide rules can be found here: http://www.offroadtb.com/about/site-rules

by rcolona » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:48 pm

hello all I'm looking to get bigger tires on my trailblazer and I'm getting a 3 inch suspension lift. I was just wondering if anyone would happen to know, thanks! Update I have just gotten some 1.5 inch wheel spacers in along with my lift
rcolona

Name: Ricky
Vehicle Year: 2008
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80

by Guillermo » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:23 pm

I added a leveling lift to my 2003 trailblazer lt. 3' front and 2' back. It has been about one week. With the same tires, I do not hit rocks or bumps in the same road I did before. I am able to go somewhat faster on rough terrain. The driving on the road is about the same. I love the way it looks now. I wish I had done it before. When you look for tires, remember that the center of the tire is the measure the manufacture gives. The side of the tire is what needs to be 30.51" with standard suspension and Hight. A joint prevents the car from having larger tires. It is on top, connecting to the suspension. Just put your finger there with the tire you are using, and measure how much distance you have. That distance times 2 is how much bigger your tire can be.
Guillermo

Name: guillermo ramon
Vehicle Year: 2003
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD

Return to Suggestions / News / Rules / Questions