Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

Help Fund Offroadtb.com

Tell us what you'd like to see! Plus... site information, faqs, rules, announcements, etc.
Forum rules
The forum-wide rules can be found here: http://www.offroadtb.com/about/site-rules

by Diacom » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:24 pm

My donation is in the "mail" so to speak. I'm good on stickers as I now garage my TB so parts don't come up missing off of it. They tend to last a little longer when not exposed.

Thanks again for the Site.
Diacom
Addict

Name: Noel
Vehicle Year: 2003
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ Aftermarket Locker

by Trail X » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:51 am

To the guys that have donated, thank you! :cheers:

Anthony Hernandez wrote:10th Year Anniversary ride BRO!!!! come on!!

Might have to... technically, our anniversary is September 8th, which is when we opened our doors to the public and got our first non-founder member.

You can kinda see the progression here: memberlist.php
8-) Build Thread | ExPo Build | YouTube Videos
Not all who wander are lost. -Tolkien
Trail X
Founder

Name: James Downing
Vehicle Year: 2005

by Flyingfischer5 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:56 am

Trail X wrote:We're in a bit better spot this year than last year regarding budget, but as with every year, our hosting bill is up for renewal in April. I'm here asking you if you found the forum helpful, please feel free to donate using the donate button below, OR, purchase some decals (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2995).

I was looking through our member list today, and remembered that this year marks the 10 year anniversary of offroadtb.com! 10 years... that's crazy. 10 years of archives, conversations, and friendships. 10 years of trailblazers being off-roaded. 10 years of community growth. Excuse me while I wax poetic here, but its kinda cool. Its been nearly a 3rd of my life now - and looking back, I got a lot of great experience and knowledge from working on my truck. I hope most of that experience and knowledge can be passed down to new guys that have the wherewithal to actually search and read the archives.

Anyways, as facebook groups rise in popularity and forums across the internet decline, I hope we continue to point new people to the resources found on this site, and that we don't forget where we came from here. Not that I'm saying we need to remember that we came from Trailvoy... but lets try not to forget about these wonderful archives when we are providing solutions to other people on other forums, Facebook groups, Instagram, or whatever comes next. Forums will remain a great, searchable, library of information.

As before, your help and support is much appreciated by the whole team, myself especially. Thanks for making it a good 10 years.

10 Years! Feels Good Man! It's been a great journey. A lot of us started from Trailvoy(for me 13 years) which I even met two of my now better friends from there. Then we all know what happened and branched off to better communities which in turn you guys created this GEM of a forum! Great to be a part of it and all the help from all the members. Lets keep this baby going! :cheers:
Flyingfischer5
Off-Roader

Name: Craig
Vehicle Year: 2004
DriveTrain: 4WD

by hilljb » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:39 pm

I've been lurking for a while. But, I have a bunch of parts and plans that I need to get moving with before summer begins. I definitely appreciate the knowledge I've been able to find here. I ordered decals last year, so I donated just now.
hilljb

Name: Jason
Vehicle Year: 2003
DriveTrain: 4WD

by Trail X » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:11 pm

Thanks Jason!
Trail X
Founder

by Regulator1175 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:27 pm

Trail X wrote:To the guys that have donated, thank you! :cheers:

Anthony Hernandez wrote:10th Year Anniversary ride BRO!!!! come on!!

Might have to... technically, our anniversary is September 8th, which is when we opened our doors to the public and got our first non-founder member.

You can kinda see the progression here: memberlist.php

Wow, looking at the member list was a bit surprising to me. I thought I came over when invites were still being passed out before the site went live. Strange to see my join date 6 months later.

I would certainly be down for an anniversary run, however Lazarus is going under the knife this year and will be out of commission. I am looking at a 6 month lock down in the house (I was a bad boy last summer. It got me back into the VA and my head right, but I still have to pay the price.) and decided it is time to grow. I have a good friend ready to do the build, a Dana 60 front, and a set of coil-overs ready for it.

Rory, how about some 10 year anniversary shirts?
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Mark Twain
--Build--
Regulator1175
Veteran

Name: Matthew McClelland
Vehicle Year: 2002
Vehicle: GMC Envoy
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80

by Trail X » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:05 pm

Hey at least you're making the best of it. Keep us updated!
Trail X
Founder

by NC_IslandRunner » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:40 pm

September 8th is on a sunday, We could do a fri-sunday or a sat-mon trip to commemorate the anniversary! Get James out of the house at least!
IF THE FISH STOP BITING... HUNT FOR SHELLS!!!
NC_IslandRunner

Name: Rory
Vehicle Year: 2004
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80

Previous

Return to Suggestions / News / Rules / Questions