Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

Build Threads / Profile Modifications - READ

Tell us what you'd like to see! Plus... site information, faqs, rules, announcements, etc.
Forum rules
The forum-wide rules can be found here: http://www.offroadtb.com/about/site-rules

by Trail X » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:36 pm

IMPORTANT - READ:
----------------------------
Some of you may have noticed that your vehicle and powertrain details have been added to the left of your posts. Due to the way the forum software is set up, by doing this, we can no longer make your modifications lists in your profile publicly viewable.

So in lieu of posting your modifications to your profile, we ask everyone to add their modification lists to the first post of their build threads.

We also ask that you link to your build thread in your Signature, in order to make it easier on everyone.

For your convenience, you can still access your own mods lists by going into the User Control Panel > Profile (under Options). Please copy any information over to your build thread ASAP, as these entries will be deleted from the server.

If you would like to see an example list in a build thread, I have updated my own build thread to include this information. The link can be found in my Sig, below.
8-) Build Thread | ExPo Build | YouTube Videos
Not all who wander are lost. -Tolkien
Trail X
Founder

Name: James Downing
Vehicle Year: 2005
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ Aftermarket Locker

by Gordinho80 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:21 pm

Please use the following template for posting Build Threads...

YEAR MAKE MODEL
DRIVETRAIN SPECS

Suspension Modifications:

Exterior Modifications:

Engine Modifications:

Interior Modifications:

Recovery Equipment:

Electrical Modifications:
Mario - Build Thread
Gordinho80
Lifer

Name: Mario Almeida