Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

ORTB Regional Chapters

Tell us what you'd like to see! Plus... site information, faqs, rules, announcements, etc.
Forum rules
The forum-wide rules can be found here: http://www.offroadtb.com/about/site-rules

by Gordinho80 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:42 pm

Diacom wrote:Rather than having area chapters, maybe there needs to be regional forums set up that folks can post their trail rides in more specific. Then if someone is interested in whats going on in that region they can go to that forum or Sub forum and see what's going on in that area.

THIS! This is what we're referring to. We're not looking to go into great detail with chapters... we simply want to clean up the Trips section.
Mario - Build Thread
Gordinho80
Lifer

Name: Mario Almeida
Vehicle Year: Other
Vehicle: Other Vehicle
DriveTrain: 4WD

by Philberto » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:29 pm

Yes, just to clarify, while there was discussion in this thread of setting up actual chapters, our plan of action is simply to subdivide the trips section and establish a required profile area to identify your region. This is all simply to make organizing and reading about trips easier.

Sorry for the confusion, I took an idea and ran with it in discussion, but we are not, I repeat, NOT implementing chapters at this time. :oops:
My Build Thread | 2006 Trailblazer LS Desert Camping Edition **SOLD**
2013 Nissan Xterra S "ReXterra"
Philberto
Lifer

Name: Philip Cruz
Vehicle Year: Other
Vehicle: Other Vehicle
DriveTrain: 4WD

by themightysteveo » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:05 pm

Hooray :-)
themightysteveo
Off-Roader