Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

NEA4WD Fall Crawl in NH September 8th and 9th

Trips/trails in the eastern part of the U.S. (loosely follows the Eastern Time Zone)
Forum rules
Please label new threads with the following to indicate the type of thread:

COMPLETED: a completed trip
IN PROGRESS: a trip currently in progress
PLANNING: researching or recruiting

Please feel free to utilize the trail rating article.

by Nakashige » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:44 am

This is a refresher for most but I also know there are some newbies here who may not know all the ins and outs of Fall Crawl so I thought this would be helpful for the old and the new. There are some changes this year so please pay attention to all of the info! Some of the info may seem vague but it will make sense when you actually go to the registration link. :wink:

Fall Crawl is for members of NEA4WDC member clubs only. It is a full weekend of camping, wheeling, BBQ, and camaraderie. The cost is $62/person or a family rate of $150 for 2 adults and 2 children ages 6-12. Additional children are $26/child ages 6-12. Children 5 and under are free but should still be included in your registration. One Event Tee is included for each person registered, additional shirts can be purchased for $20. 2012 colors are olive drab and lilac for the women...or the men if they want I guess. :)

Sign-ups and payments can be submitted online or via snail mail UNLESS you are signing up for a family rate than you will need to register via snail mail as we were unable to add it to the online application. Sign-ups will open on Friday, June 1rst at 8:00pm with a link on the NEA4WDC forum. You will need to sign up separately for each individual (driver) you are registering unless they are your spouse, significant other, passenger, child, pet, etc! If you have your buddy sign you up, they will need to sign you up as an individual using your information. For example, John Smith registers for himself. His buddy, Joe Long wants John to sign him up. John will need to create another registration for Joe Long. This gives us an accurate head count and eliminates any confusion on who signed up for what and for whom! We will not consider a registration to be valid unless we have a full registration under the person's name-no exceptions! In other words, no signing up five of your buddies under your name and expecting us to know who they all are. Please complete all the information in detail so we can make sure you are signing up for an appropriate trail. We need complete addresses including zip code in case we have to ship something..such as extra shirts. I'm saying all of this because it has been an issue every year.

Sign-ups are first-come-first-serve. Trail swapping is not permitted without approval. Exceptions will not be made for those who sign up for a trail that their vehicle does not meet the requirements for or whose vehicle becomes incapable of meeting the requirements prior to the event. You will be asked to simply forfeit your spot or find your own replacement. Trail sign-ups are for Saturday ONLY! Sunday trail sign-ups will be done on Sunday morning. There are trails for every level wheeler and rig.

Electric sites are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Clubs will be able to camp together and unless they request otherwise will have the areas they have had in the past. New clubs will need to let us know if they would like their own area and we can add it to the map.

Dogs are allowed but must be leashed at all times! Owners are responsible for picking up after their dogs.

Cancellation/Refund: Once registration has been submitted and payment has been confirmed, the cancellation/refund policy is as follows:
Two months prior to the event: 50%
One month or less prior to the event: No refund will be given.

Additional information and guidelines will be released as we get closer to the event!

Good luck and stay tuned for the Registration Post tomorrow night at 8:00pm!
Nakashige
Vendor

Name: Ben Caesar
Vehicle Year: 2003
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD

by JCrayton99 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:54 am

Do you need to be a member of NEA4WDC or one of the clubs to register?
JCrayton99
Trail-Blazer

Name: John Crayton
Vehicle Year: 2004
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80

by snowmirage » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:01 pm

Nakashige wrote:.....Fall Crawl is for members of NEA4WDC member clubs only. .....

:read: :lol:
snowmirage
Off-Roader

Name: Brandon

by janesy86 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:48 pm

Yea, need to be a member of one of the NEA affiliated clubs, so this is really not worth posting as I think only me and Ben are in a club here... If it was a public thing then it would make more sense to post.
Build Thread
Back to stock, had fun while it lasted...
janesy86
Veteran

Name: Nick Janes
Vehicle Year: 2007

by Nakashige » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:55 pm

Meh I was hopping to maybe get some interest of the more local guys in NE to join a club.
Nakashige
Vendor

by The Roadie » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:50 pm

Knowing WHICH clubs don't laugh at GMT360s would be useful info to have.
The Roadie
Founder

Name: Bill Carton
Vehicle: GMC Envoy

by JCrayton99 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:07 pm

Ya, a majority of them are Jeep oriented clubs.
JCrayton99
Trail-Blazer

Name: John Crayton

by tbangert » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:06 pm

I'm a part of maine4x4.com and they warmly welcomed me since I was ballsy enough to mod a tb. But yeah there are those stuck up jeep homos just like the harley homos, if you don't own one them, they have the eff off attitude.
MarcMC - Bilstien - BDS - WheelAdapters - Treadwright - K&N - Gibson - Hayden - Zone
My Build Thread
tbangert
Off-Roader

Name: Tyler
Vehicle Year: 2005

by The Roadie » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:36 pm

We have one in San Diego that welcomes everybody with open arms. Not Jeep-exclusive.

As long as you're 104" wheelbase or shorter.

OK, so I'll bring a Geo Tracker to their runs. :finger:
The Roadie
Founder

Name: Bill Carton
Vehicle: GMC Envoy

by janesy86 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:21 pm

I wouldn't say the clubs are Jeep exclusive, just happens that they are easier/more common to build, so that's the way most go. Hell thats the way I went, but also because I've wanted a Wrangler forever... The guys in the club that, me, Ben and Damian are in actually were impressed a bunch by the TB.

Just that there is a lot of properties that are private, but most get pretty extreme and get past the limits of the TB. Me personally was getting a lot of enjoyment out of rock crawling and the TB wasn't cutting it.
Build Thread
Back to stock, had fun while it lasted...
janesy86
Veteran

Name: Nick Janes
Vehicle Year: 2007

by Nakashige » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:34 am

is Maine4x4 part of NEA? Poker Run this past weekend was extreme on the class IV side of roads. There are a few clubs that are jeep exclusive but most welcome all.
Nakashige
Vendor

Return to Eastern U.S.