Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

Planning: Badlands Toys for Tots weekend December 5-6

Trips/trails in the central part of the U.S. (loosely follows the Central Time Zone)
Forum rules
Please label new threads with the following to indicate the type of thread:

COMPLETED: a completed trip
IN PROGRESS: a trip currently in progress
PLANNING: researching or recruiting

Please feel free to utilize the trail rating article.

by Regulator1175 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:45 pm

I will be there around noon Saturday, camping Saturday night and then wheeling all day Sunday as well. I plan on meeting up with a few from Indiana Overland Club, and a few military buddies on Sunday. I text everyone a while back, but figured I would post here for some of the newer trucks in Indiana that I do not have cell contact with.

PM or call me for more details

Matthew
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Mark Twain
--Build--
Regulator1175
Veteran

Name: Matthew McClelland
Vehicle Year: 2002
Vehicle: GMC Envoy
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80

by ErikSS » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:58 pm

Sorry Matt, I'm out. Kids have a school thing. AJ was saying he'd like a Jan trip.
It's not how fast you go. It's how quick you get there. Lifted TBSS Build
ErikSS
Lifer

Name: Erik
Vehicle Year: 2008
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ Limited Slip

by HARDTRAILZ » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:35 am

I am out of anything until I finish getting the freezer full. Muzzleloader opens this weekend.
I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone...but
they've always worked for me.
HARDTRAILZ

Name: Kyle
Vehicle Year: 2006
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ Aftermarket Locker

by Regulator1175 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:52 am

Well once again my truck thwarted me. I was an hour outside of the park when I stopped for gas and the truck would not restart. Sure enough, my started decided at that moment that it was ready to retire. It only figures that with the 2 parts trucks I have bought and the countless parts I pick up in the salvage yard I did not have a good started in my spare part collection. The decision I had to make was to spend $250 local or $50 online. With Christmas fast approaching I opted for the tow strap home and a cheaper fix.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Mark Twain
--Build--
Regulator1175
Veteran

Name: Matthew McClelland
Vehicle Year: 2002
Vehicle: GMC Envoy
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80

Return to Central U.S.