Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

[COMPLETED] Badlands Attica, IN 9/3/2011

Trips/trails in the central part of the U.S. (loosely follows the Central Time Zone)
Forum rules
Please label new threads with the following to indicate the type of thread:

COMPLETED: a completed trip
IN PROGRESS: a trip currently in progress
PLANNING: researching or recruiting

Please feel free to utilize the trail rating article.

by Regulator1175 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:36 am

Mike, looking back at the pictures I think you are correct. It would have taken a bit more to get it to go over, however it sure didn't feel that way when I was sitting in the seat! :awesome:

My entire goal going into the day was to really push myself and the truck. That's why the running statement of the day was "ehhh, you have a winch!" I am a bit depressed that we didn't get to use it though, I will have to work harder next time! :drive:

Bot, thanks for the kind words. I think it may even be time for me to make my build thread. It would be really cool to see some of you east coast folks make a journey out here and we can hold our own weekend pilgrimage to Badlands.

Kyle, you were certainly missed brother. Hopefully it works out next time. We need to plan on a weekend trip and hit up the campground. :cheers: Image
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Mark Twain
--Build--
Regulator1175
Veteran

Name: Matthew McClelland
Vehicle Year: 2002
Vehicle: GMC Envoy
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80

by DJones » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:08 pm

That looks like it was a lot of fun and I should go sometime. That was my goal for the summer, but didn't happen. It looks like they don't have any monster mud holes either. :thumright:
David
DJones
Trail-Blazer

Name: David
Vehicle Year: 2003
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer

by bartonmd » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:09 pm

DJones wrote:That looks like it was a lot of fun and I should go sometime. That was my goal for the summer, but didn't happen. It looks like they don't have any monster mud holes either. :thumright:

They do have some monster mud holes, but we were sm... We had enough... We didn't go into them... :finger:

Mike
bartonmd

Name: Mike
Vehicle Year: 2007

by stormsurge » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:45 pm

Look like alot of fun. I gata see how far that is from the quad citys.
stormsurge
Cruiser

Name: curt boley
Vehicle Year: 2003
DriveTrain: 4WD

Previous

Return to Central U.S.