Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

Planning Another Knoxville BLM trip between now and jan 1

Trips/trails in the western coast of the U.S. (loosely follows the Pacific Time Zone)
Forum rules
Please label new threads with the following to indicate the type of thread:

COMPLETED: a completed trip
IN PROGRESS: a trip currently in progress
PLANNING: researching or recruiting

Please feel free to utilize the trail rating article.

by TangoBravo » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:53 pm

leaving in the morning, going to be an all day/all weekend just depends thing. There are several small water crossings nothing major. This is my stomping grounds I just don't get to go as often as I like. I will be taking pleanty of pics, would like some company but I understand times are tough and the notice is short. I am going to try and post some stuff from BLM about the place if I can figure out how. any questions just ask, could camp just let me know however due to the high hog population I NEVER go unarmed so if you have a problem with guns then feel free to let me know and we will offer you to the hogs and I will save my ammo.
Last edited by TangoBravo on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Scouts Out, Carbon County Search and Rescue/Carbon County volunteer firefighter.

Ams oil products bumper to bumper, Treadwright Guard Dogs, 3 inch suspension lift, 3 inch body lift 1.5" spacers, swaybar trashcan mod, quad headlight mod
TangoBravo
Addict

Name: Robert
Vehicle Year: 2004
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD

by The Roadie » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:00 pm

Tennessee?
The Roadie
Founder

Name: Bill Carton
Vehicle: GMC Envoy
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80

by TangoBravo » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:21 pm

No I know after I typed that it maybe confusing but its in Ca about an hour and a half from my location 95687
Scouts Out, Carbon County Search and Rescue/Carbon County volunteer firefighter.

Ams oil products bumper to bumper, Treadwright Guard Dogs, 3 inch suspension lift, 3 inch body lift 1.5" spacers, swaybar trashcan mod, quad headlight mod
TangoBravo
Addict

by kodachrome9319 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:35 pm

If I had mine, I'd caravan up with you, its by Lake Berryessa, right?
kodachrome9319

Name: Steven Welch
Vehicle Year: 2003

by TangoBravo » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:05 pm

by lake Barryessa is the best way to describe it, but no not really. It's an hour past that.

TangoBravo
Addict

by TangoBravo » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:22 am

This is from my knoxville trip, I didn't get to do as much as I had wanted we ran behind schedual so I really only had time to do the main trail loop. It isn't really too bad this time of year, you do need four wheel drive and mud tires as there are several steep mud covered climbs to get to the top of the mountain. I was unable to get any jucy shots as the wife(8months pregnant) didn't feel like hiking up ahead to get the shots and there is now way you can stop in the middle and pose. Maybe next time I will have someone with me that can help with pics. Also should be noted that at this time of year it is NOT STOCK PASSABLE....

TangoBravo
Addict

Return to Pacific U.S.