Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

Technical/Customer Support

Products offered by our vendor: BDS

Moderator: BDS Suspension

Forum rules
All posts in this section pertain to our vendor:

by BDS Suspension » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:39 am

Just wanted to post up about a general topic while I am on the forum working with another customer. I believe there have been a couple cases on the forum where people are seeking out technical or customer support from us. In doing so these individuals have just posted up in the forums and waited for a reply on the matter. The problem is I don't frequent the forum nearly enough to catch these in a timely manner. In addition to that, in most cases, I would have to read through multiple threads in order to find these questions/inquiries. Unfortunately for both parties, the question going stale does neither of us any good. I understand wanting to keep your customer/technical issues on the main forums for others to benefit from but please take the extra step of contacting us directly right away. We can't help you if we don't know you need help. We have a very good technical and sales support team that answer emails within 24 hrs on week days. We also have a large sales staff that actually answers their phone asap. Office hours are 8am-8pm (EST) M-Th and 8am-7pm Fri.

I just wanted to put this out there because there have been a couple cases that were real easy fixes with a simple explanation or dropping a part in the mail. Most times I don't know about these things for days or weeks when James or Bill send me an email notifying me of the thread. Please use the following contact information to get tech/customer support the best and fastest way. At the very least, please PM me if you need help and I can direct you according.

Thanks
Matt
BDS

BDS TECH. SERVICE
Contact Info
Email: http://www.tech@bds-suspension.com
Phone: 517-279-2135 ext 130 (Ted)
Live Chat is available on our website: http://www.bds-suspension.com
http://www.bds-suspension.com
Use it, Abuse it...that's what it's made for!
Best and Only "No Fine Print" Warranty in the business!
BDS Suspension
Off-Road Vendor

Name: Matt
Vehicle Year: 2003
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD

by TangoBravo » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:42 pm

You guys have great customer service, I had an issue with my rear shocks and I did a live chat with Ted Yearling. After afew minutes of trouble shooting he determined that my bottom shock bushings were prematurely worn out and sent me out new set of bushings. Great job guys.
Scouts Out, Carbon County Search and Rescue/Carbon County volunteer firefighter.

Ams oil products bumper to bumper, Treadwright Guard Dogs, 3 inch suspension lift, 3 inch body lift 1.5" spacers, swaybar trashcan mod, quad headlight mod
TangoBravo
Addict

Name: Robert
Vehicle Year: 2004
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD

Return to BDS Suspension