Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

Finding front struts for a lift kit

Trailblazer and Envoy related, but not off-road related...

by aviator_5280 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:23 pm

Hey guys, I'm asking here to see if anyone knows where I could find any front struts that are designed for lift kits for a 2007 TB. Me and my dad were trying to install them yesterday and we weren't able to compress it enough for the spacer to slide in. So please help!!!!

Thanks, :flex dirty:
aviator_5280

Name: David Pena
Vehicle Year: 2007
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD

by djthumper » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:13 pm

Just take them to a shop and ask them to do it for you.
djthumper

Name: Larry
Vehicle Year: 2006

by Trail X » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:35 pm

Not all spring compressors are created equal, but all trailblazer springs can be compressed enough to have a lift installed. Do you have a picture of what you were doing? We might be able to point out your error.
8-) Build Thread | ExPo Build | YouTube Videos
Not all who wander are lost. -Tolkien
Trail X
Founder

Name: James Downing
Vehicle Year: 2005
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ Aftermarket Locker

by Cawenil » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:31 am

I see enough requests from other users to check vincodes, but now it's all in the public domain. You just need to pay money for the report, I understand that carfax is a little expensive for many, but for example, I found an alternative to unload vin report from Epicvin.
Cawenil

Name: Litvin
Vehicle Year: 2006
Vehicle: GMC Envoy

by MonaReynolds » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:23 am

If you're looking for front struts designed for a lift kit for your 2007 Chevy Trailblazer, you may want to consider checking out some aftermarket suspension parts suppliers. Here are a few options you could look into:

Rough Country - Rough Country is a popular brand that offers suspension lift kits for a wide range of vehicles, including the 2007 Chevy Trailblazer. They have a variety of lift kit options, including kits that include front struts and also browse https://www.vinnumberlookup.com/ site for vin number lookup there.

Bilstein - Bilstein is another well-respected brand that offers high-quality suspension parts, including front struts designed for lifted vehicles. They offer a range of products that are compatible with the 2007 Trailblazer.

Rancho - Rancho is a brand that specializes in off-road suspension systems, including lift kits for trucks and SUVs. They have front struts available that are designed for use with lifted Trailblazers.

Before purchasing any parts, be sure to confirm that they are compatible with your specific vehicle and lift kit. Also, keep in mind that installing a lift kit can be a complex process and it may be best to have it done by a professional mechanic if you're not confident in your ability to do it yourself.
MonaReynolds

Name: Mona S. Reynolds
Vehicle Year: 2009
Vehicle: Other GMT360/370
DriveTrain: AWD

by Haapala » Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:39 pm

1. Skyjacker Suspension: Skyjacker offers a range of lift kits for the 2007 Trailblazer, including front struts specifically designed for lifted vehicles.

2. Rough Country Suspension: Rough Country also offers a variety of lift kits for the 2007 Trailblazer, including struts designed for lifted vehicles.

3. Fabtech Suspension: Fabtech also provides lift kits and struts specifically designed for lifted vehicles for the 2007 Trailblazer.

4. Pro Comp Suspension: Pro Comp also provides lift kits and struts designed for lifted vehicles for the 2007 Trailblazer.
Haapala

Name: Haapala
Vehicle Year: 2003
Vehicle: Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT
DriveTrain: 2WD w/ G80

by MonaReynolds » Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:51 am

Hey there! It sounds like you're having some trouble finding front struts for a lift kit for your 2007 TB. One option you could consider is contacting the manufacturer of the lift kit directly and asking for their recommendation. They may be able to point you in the direction of struts that are specifically designed for their lift kit.

Alternatively, you could try reaching out to an auto parts store or https://vincheckfree.com/ sit, mechanic in your area to see if they have any suggestions. They may be able to help you find struts that are compatible with your lift kit.

In any case, it's important to make sure that any parts you purchase are the correct fit for your vehicle and are installed properly. Good luck with your search!
MonaReynolds

Name: Mona S. Reynolds
Vehicle Year: 2009
Vehicle: Other GMT360/370
DriveTrain: AWD

by Anthony Hernandez » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:56 pm

I have some struts in a lift and springs already put together if your interested
Marks3"-moog 14's-fox shocks-z71's-4.56 gears-rear locker-
My build - viewtopic.php?f=74&t=6225
Anthony Hernandez
Trail-Blazer

Name: Anthony
Vehicle Year: 2007
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ Aftermarket Locker

by HotFlorance » Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:17 am

Anthony Hernandez wrote:I have some struts in a lift and springs already put together if your interested

Are you still having those struts and springs?
HotFlorance

Name: Florance
Vehicle Year: 2002
Vehicle: Other Vehicle
DriveTrain: 2WD

Return to Truck Discussion