Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

Considering selling my 02 Trailblazer

Trailblazer and Envoy related, but not off-road related...

by TheHungriGerman » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:26 pm

hey guys . I am looking at selling 2002 Chevy Trailblazer it does need a few things such as chase down a gas leak which means a new tank. Deerfoot has them for 50 bucks and it also needs lower control arms and upper ball joints and alignment. Some of the things that have been added to it are moog sprints and a lift kit BDS Fox 2.0 shocks in the back Bilstein HD struts in the front.With 33 inch Dick Cepek Extreme Country tires. I also have added quick disconnects in the front for the front sway bar and removed the rear sway bar. Also has HID l lights along with a light bar in the front . Tinted windows. Also comes with navigation and dvd headunit. I am including the 1750 and 550 watt hifonics amp and 2 alpine 12 inch r2 subs and infinty speakers. There also is a cold air intake high output alternator and a agm battery in front and the back. 208 miles always changed with synthetic oil and the trans was rebuild 20k miles ago. Looking to price between 3000 and 4000. Basically I am looking for suggestions on price and such before i list it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
TheHungriGerman

Name: Mike
Vehicle Year: 2002
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD

by bartonmd » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:58 am

That's basically a $2k vehicle. Stock one in good shape with high 100k's in mileage is like $2500 all day long. Minus needing the new tank (Let me know where they're $50, because the cheapest I've seen tanks is in the $500 range for OEM, and the cheapest way to actually repair the filler neck is a $165 retrofit neck from ebay, which still requires dropping the tank, removing the pump, and installing it. I hope you're not talking about getting one from a junkyard, because it's a super-common problem, so you've got to get one from a 2005 or 2006+ TB), control arms, and ball joints (at that mileage, unless they've been done, you need lowers, as well). The extras like the stereo basically add nothing to the value. The only reason I said $2k is because of the lift/shocks/tires. Otherwise, I would call it $1500 with the stuff that's wrong with it.

Having said that, there's nothing wrong with fishing. Post it on CList for $3000 and maybe somebody who doesn't know what they're worth and does their own work will grab it.

Mike
bartonmd

Name: Mike
Vehicle Year: 2007
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80

Return to Truck Discussion