Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

Ordered Airaid intake

Trailblazer and Envoy related, but not off-road related...

by Zero » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:58 pm

I got sick and tired of this guy on ebay waiting for my Volant CAI, and I have to have a CAI for my cross country drive back home for fuel economy tests.

I decided to try a new company, Airaid. i have seen them around for years, but never personaly used one. I did LOVE my Volant on previous vehicles, but I took the difficulty of getting one as a sign to maybe try something new. If I dont like the Airaid, i am sure I can always sell it.

I paid $225, from StylinTruck with 3 day shipping included to make sure I have the bad boy before I leave friday. I checked around on a lot of sites, and that is the best deal by far. Especially with the $70 discount on the intake itself, and the shipping discount they gave me. I have ordered a number of parts from Stylin over the years, and they always have the best customer service, and usually ship the day you order it. And as this is true in most aspects of life, if your nice to the guy on the phone, he will probably hook you up with an extra discount somewhere if he can.

1 thing i will most likely change out is their filter. I'll keep it on for the cross country drive, but when I get back home I'll probably swap it out for a new Amsoil dry filter. i am not a fan of oiled filters.

Anyways, Ill post pics and a install review when I get it. I am really excited, their website has some interesting claims, and designs. Its always fun to try something new. Could be better, could be worse. You never really know till you try it your self.
Zero
Veteran

Name: Brendan
Vehicle Year: 2005
Vehicle: Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80

Return to Truck Discussion