Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

Custom exaust in Mid-Tennessee

Trailblazer and Envoy related, but not off-road related...

by Bowhunt_Pro » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:51 pm

Hello all I have been a lurker for a long time and am a member on the TV site. I just wanted to share the info I shared there so here it is:

After some searching on the net for a performance exhaust system and getting blown away by pricing, I went on a search for a old school custom muffler shop. I found "Perry's Garage" in McMinnville TN. What I got was quite a pleasant surprise!

Complete 3" system from converter back with a performance muffler and a 5" stainless tailpipe for $175!!! Yep $175 installed. They even reused the heatshield from my tailpipe over the axle which nobody does and I didnt expect but since I have air bags in the back they thought I should have it. They custom bent the pipes, welded the entire system and it looks and sounds awesome!

So instead of paying $300+ and having to do the work myself I got this for less than a OE walker replacement exhaust installed. with 3" pipes!

If your close or willing to make the trip its definitely worth it!. Dont expect much conversation or a phone quote they guy is about 70 and redneck as they come. But If you show up with some cash he will do a real nice job while you wait.

Perry's Garage and Muffler Shop
510B Sparta St
McMinnviille TN 37110
931-473-5568
Bowhunt_Pro

Name: Dan D.
Vehicle Year: 2005
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80

by v7guy » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:11 pm

Pics?
build thread

All things in moderation, including moderation.
Some people never go crazy... what truly horrible lives they must lead
v7guy

Name: Jason
Vehicle Year: 2004
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD

by Ole Blue » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:53 am

[WHITE UP POINTING BACKHAND INDEX]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ole Blue
Off-Roader

Name: Cedd