Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

Lt style headlight projectors

Trailblazer and Envoy related, but not off-road related...

by Rickalicka18 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:51 am

So my first big project id like to do is convert my front end to the lt style headlights, open mouth grille, and ss front bumper.. But i really would like the projector headlights that are only available for the grilles for the ss and ls. I wonder if i could buy the projectors and the lt headlights and switch the lens on the headlight. I want it to look like normal so i wonder if i could also just get a piece of plastic and put it over where the clip from the grille would go. Does anyone else think this might work?
Rickalicka18
Addict

Name: Ricky lacombe
Vehicle Year: 2006
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ Limited Slip

by TBYODA » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:47 am

I believe the only option with a LT style light is cut it open and mod the inside to fit the projector inside. Might want to check out www.gmtnation.com for some tips. A few guys have done it.
2008 TB Radflo coil overs, Z71 rear springs, 2" spacer, skyjacker N8030 shocks, LT285/75R16E Goodyear MTR

My Build ----- MY Youtube Channel
TBYODA

Name: Robert Sengillo
Vehicle Year: 2008

by Rickalicka18 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:52 am

TBYODA wrote:I believe the only option with a LT style light is cut it open and mod the inside to fit the projector inside. Might want to check out http://www.gmtnation.com for some tips. A few guys have done it.

That's what i was thinking of doing.. I'll check that out though. Thankyou!
Rickalicka18
Addict

Name: Ricky lacombe
Vehicle Year: 2006

Return to Truck Discussion