Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

MPG

Trailblazer and Envoy related, but not off-road related...

by Philberto » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:01 pm

Just realized, another thing that might affect the usefulness of the tune and/or problems could be the year of the vehicle. Anybody agree? I'll just send mine in and hope for the best (after the trip, of course).
My Build Thread | 2006 Trailblazer LS Desert Camping Edition **SOLD**
2013 Nissan Xterra S "ReXterra"
Philberto
Lifer

Name: Philip Cruz
Vehicle Year: Other
Vehicle: Other Vehicle
DriveTrain: 4WD

by foosh » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:48 pm

I know i read somewhere about some in 2004 that have a big issue but nothing in 2005
Only White Lifted TB in Jerzey on 33's :safari:

:flex dirty: Pine Barrens Wheelin!
Build Thread http://forums.offroadtb.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=113
foosh
Addict

Vehicle Year: 2004
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD

by HARDTRAILZ » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:38 am

Mine is much more drivable and gets at least 1-2 mpg better. Shifts great, doesnt down shift on the interstate on grades anymore like it did before. used to search and then drop down and send rpms skyhigh. My speedo it slightly off. I used to be off by going 6 mph faster than the dash read, but not the dash read is about 2 slower which i like.

I am thrilled with my purchase. Feels so much stronger off the line and shifts solid, but not harsh.
I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone...but
they've always worked for me.
HARDTRAILZ

Name: Kyle
Vehicle Year: 2006
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ Aftermarket Locker

by That1Guy » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:59 am

Wow I wish I got some of the mileage you guys are getting! being as im in the delivery business(pizza) and things are slowing down im having enough time between deliveries in the morning that my car completely cools off. That mixed with the winter formula gas, and hitting TONS of red lighte puts me at 9-10 if im really lucky. Admittedly if I gave it a little less throttle I could get maybe 12-13, but then people behind me would get PISSED off. Time to find a little civic for $2k and that thing will pay for itself in less than a year being as I havent seen a week where my gas bill has been under 150 a week in MONTHS. FML..
04 T.B. with McMeister lift, airraid CAI, flowmaster 40 series, Bridgestone Dueler apt 4's, and a G-80!

Previously known as NickNorie
That1Guy
Addict

Name: Nick
Vehicle Year: Other
DriveTrain: 2WD w/ G80

Previous

Return to Truck Discussion