Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

Rear doors lock, but won't unlock.

Something not working right?

by navigator » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:33 am

WaltV wrote:Man as far as salt goes. I hate that stuff, ..... I feel sorry for all you guys .....near the beach.

Don't feel bad for me man. I can leave my hunting blind and in about 5 minutes be surf fishing or about 15 minutes have my boat unloaded in the intra-coastal waterway. When I actually drive on the beach I just stop by the car wash and spend a few bucks washing the underside real well. I haven't had any problems with rust. I expect the guys that live where they use salt on the roads a great deal may have more issues.
"Please consider a search before posting. Folks on this site PIONEERED functional offroad use of these trucks."
The answer to many common lift questions can be found
here
My Build Thread
navigator

Name: Chris
Vehicle Year: 2006
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD

by WaltV » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:11 pm

Man sounds like a great location. I get no snow here, but love to visit the in-laws in Cali for that. Just spent the weekend at the beach with them here. Got some good salt water fishing in Saturday, and hit the lake Sunday. I've seen some sad vehicles from up north though. Everything was rusted from salt. It was a matter of taking care of ones' machine though I'm sure. :-)
WaltV
Cruiser

Name: Walt
Vehicle Year: Other
Vehicle: Other Vehicle
DriveTrain: 4WD

Previous

Return to Troubleshooting