Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

FREEBIES - NEED ANSWER ASAP - CHICAGO AREA

Free location for selling, buying, posting wanted ads, ebay specials, etc.
Forum rules
Please be sure to label your posts subject with the following legend:

FS: You have an item for sale
SOLD: A FS item that has sold
WTB: Want To Buy an item
FREE: You're giving away an item, asking for 'buyer' to cover shipping is fine
EBAY: You found a killer deal on ebay for trailbazer related items (please add a disclaimer if you are selling the item)

Keep items related to our platform of vehicles. No general garage sales allowed.
Please read the "Free Classifieds" thread for full rules on the use of this section.

by larryk » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:45 am

All:

Im cleaning out the garage....so its time to get rid of some TB related items. These are FREE.....but I need to know for sure today if you want them, otherwise they are going on the curb for the scrapper tonight. I wont ship, I wont post pictures, these are FREE. Will meet up around chicago area or as far downstate as Bloomington/Kankakee:

- 2004 front bunper cover, with fog lights. Minor scratch, but otherwise good. Indigo blue metallic with the textured dark grey on the bottom
- 2007 LT front bumper cover, black. Has foglight holes....no lights. Missing drivers side bracket on left (the one that slides over pin)
- Metal bumper support. Doesnt come with bolts or tow hooks. Perfect shape
- Front 2004 LT grille....no bowtie, has headlight washer holes, Indigo blue metallic. No broken anything
- Stock front halfshafts. Not sure of mileage, but I changed them just because I was in there changing an axle
- 1 stock front wheel bearing. Used. Same deal as above halfshafts

IM me......thanks!
larryk
Off-Roader

Name: Larry
Vehicle Year: 2004
Vehicle: Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ Limited Slip

by larryk » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:23 am

OH.....and I still ahve the 3.42 open diff from the EXT that Ill throw in the mix. It wont go on the curb, but I will hault it down to the yard
larryk
Off-Roader

Name: Larry
Vehicle Year: 2004
Vehicle: Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ Limited Slip

Return to Classifieds