Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

FS: Rear Swaybar & End Links from 2008 Trailblazer ($60)

Free location for selling, buying, posting wanted ads, ebay specials, etc.
Forum rules
Please be sure to label your posts subject with the following legend:

FS: You have an item for sale
SOLD: A FS item that has sold
WTB: Want To Buy an item
FREE: You're giving away an item, asking for 'buyer' to cover shipping is fine
EBAY: You found a killer deal on ebay for trailbazer related items (please add a disclaimer if you are selling the item)

Keep items related to our platform of vehicles. No general garage sales allowed.
Please read the "Free Classifieds" thread for full rules on the use of this section.

by l008com » Sun May 14, 2017 2:15 am

I just upgraded to the Hotchkis rear swaybar and put new links on while I was at it. While trying to take the old links off, I learned they really weren't in bad shape at all, still pretty tight. So I just left them on the bar. The bar is in great shape, no bends or nicks or anything out of the ordinary.

It is off my short wheelbase, 2008 5.3 LT. I guess the 5.3's have a stiffer swaybar than the i6's? That would make sense because the swaybar I put on was supposed to make a huge improvement over stock, but it was more like a minor, subtle improvement.

Pickup only near Boston (North).

Build Thread: '08 SWB V8 LT
l008com
Cruiser

Name: JM
Vehicle Year: 2008
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD

by TBYODA » Wed May 17, 2017 12:11 am

You may have better luck over on www.gmtnation.com selling this because most of us have removed the rear totally and some the front also. So unless someone has a second TB or envoy well it's gonna sit. ;)
2008 TB Radflo coil overs, Z71 rear springs, 2" spacer, skyjacker N8030 shocks, LT285/75R16E Goodyear MTR

My Build ----- MY Youtube Channel
TBYODA

Name: Robert Sengillo
Vehicle Year: 2008
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ Limited Slip

Return to Classifieds