Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

FS: 2003 Envoy SLT 4x4

Free location for selling, buying, posting wanted ads, ebay specials, etc.
Forum rules
Please be sure to label your posts subject with the following legend:

FS: You have an item for sale
SOLD: A FS item that has sold
WTB: Want To Buy an item
FREE: You're giving away an item, asking for 'buyer' to cover shipping is fine
EBAY: You found a killer deal on ebay for trailbazer related items (please add a disclaimer if you are selling the item)

Keep items related to our platform of vehicles. No general garage sales allowed.
Please read the "Free Classifieds" thread for full rules on the use of this section.

by SurfBum » Mon May 01, 2017 5:07 pm

Ladies and Gents it is time to say goodbye to the Envoy. For the last 3 years it has been my fun toy at my place in Vegas and has not been able to stretch her legs like she needs to be. Nothing crazy specail but a fun ride for sure.

2003 GMC Envoy SLT 4x4
187,000 miles

Mark's 3 inch Level Lift kit
Moog 81114 Coil Springs
Z71 rear srings
Front and rear Bilsteins
American Racing Rims
Cooper Discoverer AT3 265/75/17

2' Firestick hood mounted
UNIDEN Pro520XL CB Radio installed

Full tune up done in March of 2017. New plugs, fuel filter, K&N Airfilter cleaned and replaced etc. New wheel hubs and CV Axles done March of 2017. My brother is a mechanic in the union so he takes it to work and tinkers with stuff during his down time. Transmission rebuilt in July of 2015, fluid and filter changed in July of 2016 per the warranty. They analyzed fluids via CAT in Las Vegas and all tested at Grade A. Full Synthetic always ran through it since I bought it in January of 2011. I bought an F-150 to tow my boat in 2014 and its been my side car since then and averages about 8K-10K miles per year. I am sure I am missing things here and there so feel free to ask questions you have.

Now the short list of cons. Changed Wheel Hubs and ABS light came on. Inspected the wire and noticed they were exposed. New wheel speed sensor was ordered but not installed. Airbag light came on and had the codes read. Airbag sensors need to be replaced. Truck is located in Las Vegas and I have been working in Tennessee for the past two months so I haven't had time to replace either of those issues. Quick and easy fixes.

Thought I would post on here for fellow OffroadTB members before throwing it on Craigslist.

$3,500 OBO

Feel free to call, text, email, PM or send bat signals with any questions you may have. 423-503-6700
Attachments
Envoy 2.jpg
Envoy 1.jpg
IMG_5165.JPG
Envoy.jpg
SurfBum
Cruiser

Name: Matt
Vehicle Year: 2003
Vehicle: GMC Envoy
DriveTrain: 4WD

Return to Classifieds