Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

FS: 2004 Trailblazer

Free location for selling, buying, posting wanted ads, ebay specials, etc.
Forum rules
Please be sure to label your posts subject with the following legend:

FS: You have an item for sale
SOLD: A FS item that has sold
WTB: Want To Buy an item
FREE: You're giving away an item, asking for 'buyer' to cover shipping is fine
EBAY: You found a killer deal on ebay for trailbazer related items (please add a disclaimer if you are selling the item)

Keep items related to our platform of vehicles. No general garage sales allowed.
Please read the "Free Classifieds" thread for full rules on the use of this section.

by JCrayton99 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:18 am

Its time. I am selling my rig. I figured I would offer it here first, then put it on CL, then part it out. No point in me listing off everything done to it, look it up in the build thread.

Engine has a tick, and is building excessive oil pressure, pushing oil out of the breather. Still is running and, as long as the driver is diligent in checking the oil level, I wouldnt hesitate in driving it.
I will be putting my 255-85-16 Maxxis tires back on, plan on keeping the Coopers for the next vehicle.
I will be keeping the winch.
I have a good pile of spare parts that will be going with it, control arms, headlights, CVs, tie rods, etc.
I have receipts of most of the parts Ive replaced in the last couple years.
The front diff, tcase, and rear diff have been replaced with <100k parts in the last 2 years.
The whole front end has been gone through in the last year.
It will come with a PCMforless tune, and a stock pcm.

Engine swap would be the most logical way to go with this, but in the end I would be in the same spot. I want to level up in my wheeling and I just cant do that with the limitations on the GMT360 platform. I have never been let down with this rig, it has done more than I could have asked for. Give it a good home. I will be putting it on CL for $4000, knowing I probably wont get it with an iffy engine. I will be much more lenient with offers if it stays in the community. Make me an offer, worst I can say is no.
JCrayton99
Trail-Blazer

Name: John Crayton
Vehicle Year: 2004
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80

by JCrayton99 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:34 pm

Bump
JCrayton99
Trail-Blazer

Name: John Crayton
Vehicle Year: 2004