Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

FS: 2006 Chevy Trailblazer LS 4WD (Sandstone Metallic, 111k)

Free location for selling, buying, posting wanted ads, ebay specials, etc.
Forum rules
Please be sure to label your posts subject with the following legend:

FS: You have an item for sale
SOLD: A FS item that has sold
WTB: Want To Buy an item
FREE: You're giving away an item, asking for 'buyer' to cover shipping is fine
EBAY: You found a killer deal on ebay for trailbazer related items (please add a disclaimer if you are selling the item)

Keep items related to our platform of vehicles. No general garage sales allowed.
Please read the "Free Classifieds" thread for full rules on the use of this section.

by Philberto » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:12 pm

For sale is my 2006 Trailblazer LS 4x4 in Sandstone Metallic with 111k mi on it at time of posting. I will be updating with current pics shortly, but of course everybody can see my build thread as well.

Mods:
MarkMC 3" Suspension Lift (Front and Rear)
z71 rear springs
BDS 9000-series (Fox Racing) rear shocks)
Bilstein HD front shocks (~30k mi on them)
Modded front 4wd disconnect (using AWD sleeve)
Flipped Upper Control Arms
2x 100w front driving lights integrated onto front bumper (relay-driven, not direct-wired)
Custom-trimmed front and rear bumper covers for additional clearance and better angles
Rear taillight guards, with integrated CB antenna mount (4' Firestik with wiring run to front)
Aftermarket JVC Stereo with CD, USB, and Aux In. (stock stereo available, cd sticks sometimes but otherwise fine)
1.3" Aluminum billet wheel adapters (lugs properly trimmed and adapters were purchased from the same guy MarkMC uses)
255/85/16 BfGoodrich MudTerrain KM2s with ~80-90% tread.
Factory Steel spare wheel and spare alloy available, tires do not match each other or tires currently on vehicle.
Tow Hooks added

Standard:
Vehicle has clean title, maintained regularly with Mobil-1, engine runs strong and passes CA emissions. 4wd works in all ranges, AC blows ice cold, and all speakers function properly. No transmission, engine, emissions, or electrical issues known to be occurring.

CV axles in perfect condition, as are booth; upper ball joints recently replaced. Brakes are in excellent condition, though may need replacing in the next ~20k mi or so.

Exterior does have some scratching due to offroad use, also small dent on left front fender from same. Right front fender and door were repainted by insurance following impact to right front wheel. Wheel, all suspension components, CV Axle, and 4wd Disconnect were replaced on that corner.

I do not have title in hand. I will happily accept any offer to use a reputable escrow service until title transfer has gone through and title has transferred to buyer from GMAC/Ally Financial after purchase.

The TB has been my baby, and I hate to get rid of her, but I will not be needing a vehicle for the foreseeable future for my commute, and if/when I do, I will be looking for a more economical DD. I hope the next owner loves this car as much as I do, and I guarantee you will be pleased with it.

Price: $8500 obo
My Build Thread | 2006 Trailblazer LS Desert Camping Edition **SOLD**
2013 Nissan Xterra S "ReXterra"
Philberto
Lifer

Name: Philip Cruz
Vehicle Year: Other
Vehicle: Other Vehicle
DriveTrain: 4WD

Return to Classifieds