Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

SOLD lift, spacers etc on OS.

Free location for selling, buying, posting wanted ads, ebay specials, etc.
Forum rules
Please be sure to label your posts subject with the following legend:

FS: You have an item for sale
SOLD: A FS item that has sold
WTB: Want To Buy an item
FREE: You're giving away an item, asking for 'buyer' to cover shipping is fine
EBAY: You found a killer deal on ebay for trailbazer related items (please add a disclaimer if you are selling the item)

Keep items related to our platform of vehicles. No general garage sales allowed.
Please read the "Free Classifieds" thread for full rules on the use of this section.

by navigator » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:42 pm

I saw this ad on the OS, not my ad.

"hey guys sold my trailblazer and took out the lift.. i have for sale are my wheel spacers from wheel adapters on ebay ill take $75.00,mark lift 75.00 ,one brand new in the bag mevotech tie rod end ,two brand new upper ball joints mevotech also make offer .also have one cv axel brand new the one from rockauto that has the more flexible boot. and at last i have a set of h3 wheels powerded coated black wrap in good year wrangler duratrac 265/75/16 with still haft trend life left also have a 5th wheel no tire tho would like to get 650 firm local pick up only for tires live in poughkeepsie ny hour north of nyc .. my number is 845-235-2453 email justinclark18437@yahoo.com"
Last edited by navigator on Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Please consider a search before posting. Folks on this site PIONEERED functional offroad use of these trucks."
The answer to many common lift questions can be found
here
My Build Thread
navigator

Name: Chris
Vehicle Year: 2006
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD

by HighSierraTB » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:35 am

email sent for the spacers.

Mike
HighSierraTB

Name: Mike Johnson
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80

by navigator » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:04 am

the dude over there isn't responding to posts about anything left so I figure he is a slacker that has sold everything and won't respond (like happens on CL all the time) then again maybe he was in a tough spot and they turned off his internet. Either way I don't want to waste anyone's time, they just looked like good prices and thought I would try to help you folks out.
"Please consider a search before posting. Folks on this site PIONEERED functional offroad use of these trucks."
The answer to many common lift questions can be found
here
My Build Thread
navigator

Name: Chris
DriveTrain: 4WD

Return to Classifieds