Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

New Parts!

BDS, ReadyLift, Smaxx... You name it, we know about it here.

by 05ls_soldier » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Zero wrote:I was under the impression that Barton did not have any more skid plates. Are you getting the steel or aluminum one?

He is out of them right now, but I sent the money to him for the next batch he gets in. And I am getting steel, as that is what most people are wanting now. He has to get them in batches of 4 and I dont want him to be stuck with 3 extra aluminum ones when there is no added benefit for me with aluminum.
Save the gold, I'm investing in lead!
If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns!

MY BUILD THREAD
05ls_soldier

Name: Nate
Vehicle Year: 2008
Vehicle: Other Vehicle
DriveTrain: 2WD

by bartonmd » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:57 pm

05ls_soldier wrote:
Zero wrote:I was under the impression that Barton did not have any more skid plates. Are you getting the steel or aluminum one?

He is out of them right now, but I sent the money to him for the next batch he gets in. And I am getting steel, as that is what most people are wanting now. He has to get them in batches of 4 and I dont want him to be stuck with 3 extra aluminum ones when there is no added benefit for me with aluminum.

Zero,
I am out of them in stock... I can always get more, and generally wait until I get an order for one, then order 4 of them...

Nate,
... And I thank you for that!

Thanks,
Mike
bartonmd

Name: Mike
Vehicle Year: 2007
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80

by 05ls_soldier » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:32 pm

No problem Mike, I am looking forward to getting home so I can install everything!

And just an FYI shockwarehouse.com is backordered till the first of the month on bilstein's for our trucks, I hope they make it to my house by the 8th, I dont wanna wait to lift it!

MY BUILD THREAD
05ls_soldier

by 05ls_soldier » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:08 pm

So I just got an email from the Mrs telling me my MarkMC lift came in today! Now all I am waiting on is the shocks, and my plane home fom Wyoming so I can buy my tires, and install everything! By then I will hopefully have my skidplate. Its getting closer! I head out on the 8th, so look for pictures within a week from then!

MY BUILD THREAD
05ls_soldier

by Zero » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:19 pm

your making me jealous and giving me a serious mod itch! I havent done any off roading or bought new parts for the truck in a while.
Zero
Veteran

Name: Brendan
Vehicle Year: 2005
Vehicle: Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT

by 05ls_soldier » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:59 pm

Zero wrote:your making me jealous and giving me a serious mod itch! I havent done any off roading or bought new parts for the truck in a while.

LOL, Im making myself jealous! Since I cant even see any of my new parts yet! And what are you waiting for, Im sure you can find a simple mod that will fulfill your cravings, or atleast a decent trail! :flex dirty:

MY BUILD THREAD
05ls_soldier

by Zero » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:08 pm

Right now the money is going to a few parts that need repair. Like my wheel bearing for one :viking: After that, its off to the dealer so they can use a tech tool to find out why my cruise control dont work...then get a new regulator for my drivers side window so it doesnt rattle anymore....get a hold of AlekG so we can use his HP tunners to try and get my speedo right, or a bit closer at least....get a skid plate like you, then change out the gearing to 3.73.
Zero
Veteran

Name: Brendan
Vehicle Year: 2005
Vehicle: Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT

Previous

Return to Lifts / Suspension