Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

2" Wheel Spacers

BDS, ReadyLift, Smaxx... You name it, we know about it here.

by Sean_the_powerlifter » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:46 pm

I've been looking at getting a pair of wheel spacers as my first piece to my offroad build. I was going with markmc's 1.5" spacer but then found a pair of 2" spacers for almost 100$ less. Being cheaper and slightly wider I'm leaning towards them. Here is the link to them

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B073C5HH ... S06L&psc=1

They are hubcentric and appear to be of good quality. Does anyone have any experience with these ? With it being slightly larger would there be any difference in tire size that I could use ?
Sean_the_powerlifter

Name: Sean McDonough
Vehicle Year: 2003
Vehicle: GMC Envoy
DriveTrain: 4WD

by mason10198 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:33 pm

As far as advertising claims, they look good if everything they say is true. Might want to check the specs on their definition of hub centric / wheel centric. Purely personally, I wouldnt trust anybody but Mark when it comes to lifts and spacers. You have to rely heavily on those parts and Amazon sellers are kinda sketch sometimes. Also, the wider the spacer, the faster you hub bearings will go. That extra half inch probably won't make a huge difference in bearing life, but just make sure you know.
mason10198

Name: Mason
Vehicle Year: 2005
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ Aftermarket Locker

by Sean_the_powerlifter » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:51 pm

mason10198 wrote:As far as advertising claims, they look good if everything they say is true. Might want to check the specs on their definition of hub centric / wheel centric. Purely personally, I wouldnt trust anybody but Mark when it comes to lifts and spacers. You have to rely heavily on those parts and Amazon sellers are kinda sketch sometimes. Also, the wider the spacer, the faster you hub bearings will go. That extra half inch probably won't make a huge difference in bearing life, but just make sure you know.

I'm definitely going with his 3" lift as its a great value and highly trusted. Majority of the reason I'm looking at these is the price as I would like to use the 100 bucks as save towards some shocks. But I see where you are coming from as Amazon sellers can be sketchy.
Sean_the_powerlifter

Name: Sean McDonough
Vehicle Year: 2003
Vehicle: GMC Envoy
DriveTrain: 4WD

Return to Lifts / Suspension