Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

Thoughts on these used tires

Need new shoes? This is the place to discuss.

by NHARINTON » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:38 am

So I am all stock for a few months. I do very mild trails alot in the spring and summer and hit silver lake (small sand dunes) every once in a while. Just need a good DD that can do good on trails when needed. Good tires will come when the lift does. I don't want to spend $600 on tires when I will need bigger better tires with the lift in 1-2 mths......

Seems like a great deal. Just wanted to make sure no one had any very bad opinions on theme! Thanks!

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/pts/1570044433.html
"The accumulation of all powers, in the same hands, whether of one, or many, and whether hereditary, self-appointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny” - James Madision The Federalist Papers #47
NHARINTON

Name: Nick
Vehicle Year: 2004
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD

by Zero » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:51 am

They should be fine. You wont be able to tell how worn they are till you see them though. SO dont commit until you get out there and get a visual.
Zero
Veteran

Name: Brendan
Vehicle Year: 2005
Vehicle: Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80

by irishboy02 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:08 pm

Get your tires first. Then plan your build around that. Nothing worse than dropping $600+ prior to lift, only to lift and then not like the look/feel. Tires will be the biggest decision you make out of it all. Choose wisely and make it right the first time.

Keep us posted :coffee2:
Gettin' Dirrty in Jersey :flex dirty:

2003 GMC Sierra z71
7" FTS lift
35x12.5 Toyo MT on 18x9 MotoMetal 962
irishboy02
Addict

Name: Brendan
Vehicle Year: 2005
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD

Return to Wheels / Tires